Manorcare Health Services-yeadon

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services-yeadon

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services-yeadon

April 17, 2013

By ms banks

Manor Care was the worst community for my mom . They dropped her on the floor and nobody even knew about it for an hour. They can't even tell me what happened, so I had to get her out of there real fast. And it wasn't even the staff that were at fault. It was more like the nurses they hired. I can't down fault the whole facility for a couple nurses that didn't want to do their job.

January 08, 2012

By Angie1

Manor Care, is an excellent nursing home facility,. The bed side matters are wonderful. When my mom was in this facility she was treated was the upmost respect, and I did not have to worry about her not being taken care of. We did not want her to leave, however she had to leave. If anyone else I know would have to be admitted in a nursing home, I would recommend Manor care again!

Services and Amenities of Manorcare Health Services-yeadon

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Other
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Manorcare Health Services-yeadon

Manorcare Health Services-yeadon is a senior living provider in Yeadon, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services-yeadon for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services-yeadon