Spring Village at Floral Vale

Reviews of Spring Village at Floral Vale

Memory Care Reviews for Spring Village at Floral Vale

June 18, 2013

By Patricia17

Spring Village is beautiful. It was very, very clean, very bright and cheery and the residents had access to a few outside courtyards. The staff is very professional and very attentive. There's a lot of one-on-one interactions there. I met the chef and he was wonderful. It was such a relief that it was everything I could possibly want for my step dad.

April 12, 2013

My dad is currently at Spring Valley. It's a beautiful facility. They have a lot of activities which my dad didn't have before. They dress him and take him on bus rides. The meals are taken care of. There's a lot of attention given to the patients. It's excellent.

October 24, 2012

By liliyo5

My experience at visiting Loral Vale has been great. My grandmother is taken care of very well. She is very happy here. The staff is very helpful and they always make sure that she is neat and clean. That she is feed well and her health is always top priority to them. The rooms are very nice as well as all the visiting areas. I feel that the staff treat all the residents like they are their own family members. We couldn't have found a better place for her to spend the rest of her days. My grandmother has been in 3 other facilities and was not taken care of very well. This is a top notch place. The staff has become like family to all of us. My grandmother's clothes are always clean and neat. Her room is always clean and smells well which I know is not always an easy task since she has frequent accidents. I would recommend this facility to anyone in the area.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

• Staff Patient Ratio: 7:1
  • Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: PA

About Spring Village at Floral Vale

Spring Village is a small, secured memory care community. Spring Village is a community that never views memory care as an after-thought to their care but as their only thought. Specialized enrichment programs geered to our residents peer groups is a priority for Spring Village at Floral Vale.

We strive to celebrate our resident's moments everyday. Our staff is committed to helping seniors with Memory Challenges to live with dignity on their terms. Memory Care with love and understanding begins the day your family member walks into our Community.

Map of Spring Village at Floral Vale