Wexford House Nursing Center

Reviews of Wexford House Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Wexford House Nursing Center

May 10, 2016

By VickiFOOLJ

My experience with Concordia of Wexford is very pleasant, and they worked well with me. Their staff is wonderful, informative, helpful, and very nice to my mother. They look out for her. Their rooms were very old, and my mom shares a room with another patient. It?s very accessible, and the grounds are very pretty. They do activities, games, and movies. My mother is 86, and she is very active now.

February 11, 2016

By Mike2050

I was extremely pleased with the care and therapy at Wexford Healthare Center. They made my mom laugh and made her feel like she was family. She didn't want to go to a nursing home for therapy but in just a few days, she said it was a great decision to help her get stronger. The staff were great!

November 21, 2015

By james-

My father was in this place for about a week before we moved him. He could not get help for extended periods of time after pressing the "nurse call" button. Some of the daytime staff seemed very good, but the overnight and weekend staff was unpleasant and unresponsive to the patients. I'm sorry it took us that long to get him moved.

November 27, 2013

We’ve visited different communities and Wexford House seemed they have wonderful programs in place. They have a lot of daily activities. The facility itself is very clean. The people that I've met were very happy that they were there. The staff are wonderful. The food was excellent. They have hair cutting facilities and a gymnasium.

About Wexford House Nursing Center

Wexford House Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Wexford, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Wexford House Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wexford House Nursing Center