Park Lane at Bellingham West Chester, PA

Park Lane at Bellingham (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Park Lane at Bellingham

Nursing Home Reviews for Park Lane at Bellingham

January 12, 2015

Before my mother moved to the assisted living side of Bellingham, she was here at the Skilled Care. She was more impressed with the staff at the Skilled Care in Bellingham. They were more helpful because she wasn't skilled. She seemed to enjoy it better over there. I know each move is a transition, and she just needs to get used to it. The room she had was a private room. Her room has an individual bathroom. It is just a room with a twin bed. She liked the food better here. They had a lot of activities. The best feature of this place is the staff. They exhibited more care.

June 04, 2014

By SandraDee1961

My mother was I this facility for shot term rehab. Two assistants were to get her up and dressed for PT, but they literally dragged her by the arms across the bed. She was basically immobile, so this caused her a great deal of pain, tore something in her right shoulder, and she ended up with a large painful hematoma that covered half of her back, ran under her armpit and into her chest. If I had been there when this happened these two girls would have been fired. As it was, their identities were not revealed to me and I was told the situation has been taken care of. They were still working on the floor when I came in the next day. VERY disappointed with these people. My mom was very sick and the blood loss from the hematoma did not help her condition at all.

Photos of Park Lane at Bellingham

Services and Amenities of Park Lane at Bellingham

About Park Lane at Bellingham

Park Lane at Bellingham is a senior living provider in West Chester, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Park Lane at Bellingham for more details on services and rates.

Map of Park Lane at Bellingham