Presbyterian SeniorCare

Nursing Home Reviews for Presbyterian SeniorCare

June 04, 2011

By TmlxMan

Visited this facility

I took a tour of Presbyterian SeniorCare while I was searching for nursing homes for clients of mine. This is a rather large facility and we were given an in depth tour of all that it has to offer. Of all of the nursing homes that I had toured, this one was by far one of the nicer ones. One of this first things that I notices was that all of the staff were very friendly and seemed to genuinely care about their jobs and the patients that they took care of here. This did not only include the person giving the tour and the directors that we met with, but all the way down to the kitchen staff. I was impressed with the professionalism of all of the staff there. In addition, the facility was one of the cleanest that I had ever seen. All of the residents that we met appeared happy and well taken care of by the staff. There were large grounds to walk around and many events for the residents to partake in. I was overall extremely impressed with this facility.

Services and Amenities of Presbyterian SeniorCare

About Presbyterian SeniorCare

At each of its nursing care communities, PSC employs full time social workers, as well as registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and certified nursing assistants.

Collectively, they play an important role in working with residents and their families and the resident's physician to develop and administer a plan of care. Underscoring its commitment to addressing the resident's overall health, the plan of care engages input from all disciplines, which could range from rehabilitation to pastoral care to dining services. The plan of care establishes measurable goals for the resident and helps to assess progress.

Map of Presbyterian SeniorCare