The Solana Doylestown

Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living

1621 Easton Road, Warrington, PA 18976
The Solana Doylestown (844) 325-8230
PROMOTION! 46 days

The best time to choose Atria is right Now! For a limited time, you can lock in our current rental rate with no increases until at least January 1, 2020 - Details apply. Must sign lease by September 30, 2018

Reviews of The Solana Doylestown

Assisted Living Reviews for The Solana Doylestown

May 14, 2015

By ramar

Its a beautiful facility, clean and inviting but they do not have their management well organized in the Life Guidance center which is where it is needed most. The director who started there left early on and has not been replaced...its five months without a director and it shows. Protocols are not well established and communication between staff, leadership, families and therapists is terrible. They have a lot of bugs to work out and it seems to be taking way to long. They are getting new residents but are not ready for the load of additional obligations.

Thank you for your valuable input. We're always striving to enhance the services we provide, so if you'd like to share some suggestions with us for how we can continue to improve your experience, please reach out to us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com.

March 30, 2015

My wife is now at the Solana; she's only been there for a week. On the outside, it is a nice looking place, and the food is good. I am looking for more in the way of care for her. She is comfortable, but I don't like her situation. It seems they are expensive -- very expensive. As far as looks or appearance, how they treat you, and so forth, I would say it is 41/2, and the food is very good. I am not happy with the therapy. They did a little bit on Friday, and that was it. They told me that seven days a week there are people who do therapy, and all that stuff; well they don't. In fact, they don't have any therapy people there. They bring in somebody from the outside. They should be telling the truth and doing the therapy service that she should have. I couldn't get all my furniture there because basically in that section, they give you a bedroom, a small den, and a bathroom.

Thank you for your review. We’re glad to have had the opportunity to discuss this with you, and if you have any other concerns moving forward, please feel free to reach out to us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com.

December 30, 2014

By Charles99305250

The Solana Doylestown had just opened. It is brand new, excellent construction, and I have nothing but the highest to say about it. The rooms were very nice, and they were larger than some of the other places I've been to. The people were excellent. They were interested, they were not dismissive in anyway, and they gave me a lot of time.

December 11, 2014

By Robert98173250

My parents just moved into Solana Doylestown. They have movie nights and different clubs to join. There is always a person at their front desk.

Costs for The Solana Doylestown

Photos of The Solana Doylestown

Services and Amenities of The Solana Doylestown

• Coffee Shop
  • Features Extra: Fitness Room/Gym, Library

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

About The Solana Doylestown

Discover the benefits of social living at the new Solana Doylestown. Set on eight beautiful acres in historic Bucks County, this vibrant community features upscale amenities including a gourmet restaurant, salon and spa, wellness center and movie theater. And with the worries of transportation, housekeeping and snow removal attended to by a well-trained staff, residents are free to enjoy an active, more independent lifestyle. Each new month will bring more than 200 social, educational and cultural opportunities tailored to their personal interests.

The Solana offers a range of senior living services to ensure a comfortable, confident lifestyle for our residents. Independent living enables our residents to connect with peers and enjoy an active lifestyle, while our supportive living option provides just the right amount of discreet assistance to help our residents remain as independent as possible, while our secure Life Guidance® neighborhood provides innovative memory care for those with Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia. In addition, our responsive, 24-hour staff is available to assist with any request, so residents can spend less time worrying about household chores and more time doing what they love.

This vibrant community features upscale amenities including a gourmet restaurant, salon and spa, wellness center and movie theater. And with the worries of transportation, housekeeping and snow removal attended to by a well-trained staff, residents are free to enjoy an active, more independent lifestyle. Each new month will bring more than 200 social, educational and cultural opportunities tailored to their personal interests.

Map of The Solana Doylestown