Grand Residence at Upper St Clair

Reviews of Grand Residence at Upper St Clair

Assisted Living Reviews for Grand Residence at Upper St Clair

November 07, 2012

By 037

The Grand Residence was absolutely beautiful and served my grandfather well at the end of his life. The grounds were meticulous kept and I always felt that the place was kept clean. I never noticed any bad smells or hospital-like settings that some nursing homes have. One nice amenity was the cafeteria, as we were able to dine with my grandfather. The food was restaurant quality, which was a nice surprise, as I was expecting hospital like quality. We would frequently bring our small, well behaved dog to visit, and the staff and residence were always excited and welcoming to her. It was nice for my grandfather to be able to visit with our family pets, as we know this would not have been available in many places. We were so pleased with his care, that upon his death, we donated to the residence of the facility. Although the price for the facility was quite high, we felt that it was in line with the care that my grandfather received. Having visited other nursing homes that charged much less, I felt much more at ease with the Grand Residence. It was truly a home away from home, as opposed to a hospital or hospice.

June 13, 2011

By AndGang

Visited this facility

We wanted my great grandmother to be as comfortable as possible, and it was not very easy to find at first. Then we found Grand Residence in Upper St. Clair near Pittsburgh, PA. It was by far one of the nicest places we visited. The staff was friendly, but not too overbearing. My great grandmother did not want to feel like a burden, and they made her feel comfortable. Despite the nice staff, the cleanliness, the nice decor my grandmother really enjoyed making friends and going places. The only 'con' we could possibly find with this place was the reason my great grandmother had to leave, it was the expense. I highly recommend this assistant living facility, but only if finances are not much of an issue.

About Grand Residence at Upper St Clair

Discover more Space, more Programs and Services, and more Value. Choose a senior living environment that provides a caring and dignified community, where guests can live life to the fullest. We believe that independence promotes confidence, self-esteem, and wellness. Here at The Grand Residence, we offer you the highest quality of life, assistance with all of your daily needs, and all at an affordable rate.

Map of Grand Residence at Upper St Clair