Hearthside Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, The

Reviews of Hearthside Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, The

Nursing Home Reviews for Hearthside Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, The

April 25, 2012

By cmeyers011

My visit to this facility did include a tour. The building was quite old, at least 40 yrs. The upkeep was rather poor, I mean the grass was long, a gutter was clogged, doors stuck. The banquet room was more like a school gymnasium.The building was very cold. On the other hand the staff was very friendly, I remember the pastor telling us all how much she really enjoyed the place. And how she was almost gonna be sad to leave them all. The people that I personally talked to were also very friendly. there seems to have been hardly any turnover as far as staff which can only mean that they all really enjoy there jobs and those they. Thats really important to me as far as the people i'd like to take care of someone in my family.

January 20, 2012

By anonymous14

The living conditions of this nursing home were very poor and many residents were visibly neglected. I would not allow any friend or family member to stay at this facility

Services and Amenities of Hearthside Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, The

About Hearthside Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, The

Hearthside Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, The is a senior living provider in State College, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Hearthside Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, The for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hearthside Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, The