Paramount Senior Living at Cranberry
Offers Memory Care
Reviews of Paramount Senior Living at Cranberry
Memory Care Reviews for Paramount Senior Living at Cranberry
November 24, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
December 07, 2011
I am a friend or relative of a resident
May 19, 2011
Costs for Paramount Senior Living at Cranberry
Cost of Memory Care
Services and Amenities of Paramount Senior Living at Cranberry
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Memory Care Starting At: $4000/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Housing Extra: Private And Shared Bedrooms
- Resident Capacity: 92
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 405150
About Paramount Senior Living at Cranberry
Paramount Senior Living at Cranberry was specifically designed and built to completely satisfy the needs of our Alzheimer’s/Dementia residents. Our specially trained staff joins residents in their moment, rather than trying to bring them into our reality. All of our staff takes the time to get to know each resident and their families, so that we may offer specialized support for each individual at every stage of the disease process. Our programming focuses on creating activities that residents find both stimulating and enjoyable. Families can have peace of mind knowing their loved one is receiving the absolute highest level of care and is safe in our secured environment.
Services provided at Paramount Senior Living include:
- Memory Care
- On site behavior specialist
- Staff are trained through our Alzheimer’s/Dementia program and are skilled in working with residents with memory impairments
- Activities program 7 days a week is designed for success, tailored to each individual’s needs and strengths. Includes daily exercise, pet visits, frequent outings, music and a variety of activities to stimulate and challenge the mind
- Reminiscence groups help promote a sense of dignity and community
- Assistance with dining to insure adequate nutrition
- Plan of care based on resident’s unique life experiences and history
- Support groups for families coping with memory loss of a family member
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, but we provide the security of knowing there are options for tomorrow.
Our amenities include:
- Private or companion suites complete with full bath and a choice of floor plans.
- Café designed for mid day snacks and coffee breaks
- Health and Fitness Center equipped with treadmills, bicycles and other exercise equipment
- Wall-to-wall carpeting and private kitchens in each suite. -Emergency call response system in each suite.
Variety of comfortable community areas, including:
- Elegant community dining room
- Private dining room for family or guests
- Media, television and living room areas
- Large porch with sitting areas
- Beautifully manicured landscaping and gardens.
- Outdoor areas to walk and relax.
- Comfortable quality furnishings and art work
- Fire safety system.
- Full-service beauty barbershop
Personalized Services Include:
- Assistance with personal hygiene/grooming, bathing
- Assistance with eating/drinking to promote adequate nutrition
- Medication administration
- Assistance with mobility and transferring
- Assistance with socialization and activities
- Continence care
- Physical and occupational therapy and other home health care. On site physician, podiatry and optometry services available
We provide the highest quality of care to the senior population in which we serve!
What Makes Us Special
Staff are trained through our Alzheimer’s/Dementia program and are skilled in working with residents with memory impairments. Activities program 7 days a week is designed for success, tailored to each individual’s needs and strengths. Includes daily exercise, pet visits, frequent outings, music and a variety of activities to stimulate and challenge the mind.