Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels

340 Farmers Lane, Sellersville, PA 18960
Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 14 days

$1,000 for all community fees!! No large buy in or long term commitment. We also offer short term respite stays: Caregiver overwhelmed • Family travelling out of town • Post a hospital or short term rehab stay

Reviews of Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels

Assisted Living Reviews for Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels

August 13, 2013

By Grace9

I met with the administrator of Hidden Meadows and I had a walk through the facility. It was very clean. It was a new facility and everything was very nice. I liked that place because it was close to a hospital. Everybody looked happy.

April 17, 2013

By Rick7

My Uncle was very happy there. They were good about giving the family some feedback. We never really had any problems with them. The staff was very friendly and I like the girl named Kelly who is the Activities Director. She seems to love and enjoy what she's doing. I would highly recommend this place to others.

April 10, 2013

By Dorothy14

My brother in-law is very happy with Hidden Meadows. The staff is excellent. I have had lunch there and they're very accommodating. My brother in-law also said that the food is very good. He has a room there. They got a double room first and after my sister in-law passed away, he moved to a single room which is very nice. The management of Hidden Meadows have been extremely helpful to us.

April 09, 2013

By Susan33

I looked at other places and Hidden Meadows was just very homey. I have nothing but accolades for them. They're the best. The staff is just so attentive. They take such great care of my mom. They let me know if anything is going on. They're wonderful. They're all nice, attentive and friendly, even the kitchen and maintenance people. I have eaten there a couple of times and the food is good. My mom thinks so too. If I ever had any concerns which I hardly ever did, the management would address them right away. They're just really good. Connie is great. I'm so glad I found Hidden Meadows.

April 09, 2013

By Adam3

We're very well pleased with what they are doing for my mother. They're taking good care of her. We don't have any complaints. The staff is very excellent. They're very caring and they do a good job. The place itself is very well kept. My mom likes the food there. They have great food selections. The management is very cooperative and very informative and very easy to work with.

March 25, 2013

By Joyce10

My mother has been very satisfied with the care she is receiving in Hidden Meadows on the Ridge. She's very happy there and I'm very pleased with them. It's immaculately clean and they take great care of the place. It's very personable. I think the staff is very concerned about the residents they have there. They go out of their way to help my mother. They're very good. I wouldn't leave my mother there if I wasn't satisfied. I absolutely have no complaints about Hidden Meadows.

Questions about Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

We provide our staff with monthly training, plus 6 times per year, employees receive continuing education for dementia.

What programs or activities does Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Our activities program offers residents options from morning until night 7 days per week, including on site entertainment, exercising, arts & craft, movie, trivia, and more! We also offer trips to local restaurants, shopping, etc. Visit our website for our full activities calendar.

What transportation services does Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels offer to assisted living residents?

We offer our van service for doctor appointments & our Hidden Meadows bus takes residents to off campus activities.

What makes the chef or dining program at Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Our experienced chefs and culinary team provide our residents with homemade options using fresh and local ingredients . Residents have the choice to dine in our formal dining room or visit our new Cafe at Hidden Meadows offering several options, including interactive cooking at table side and gourmet made to order food. Cafe hours are 8am - 7pm.

What safety features or security measures does Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels offer to assisted living residents?

We offer 24 hour staffing in our community. At the Laurels, we offer secured memory care, with 4 neighborhoods.

If Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We do allow small animals, under 40lbs. We have a walking path to connect our community and outside patio areas.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

What safety features or security measures does Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels provide to protect residents who wander?

The Laurels Memory Care Community is a secured building.

What programs or activities does Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

Our Chief Operating Officer offers a monthly dementia caregiver support group, located in our memory care building.

Our nursing staff and trained med techs provide day to day monitoring and can consult with the resident's primary care doctor. Assessments are done yearly or at family's request.

What techniques does Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels use to support memory care residents during mealtimes?

Our 48 bed memory care community offers 4 neighborhoods, with 12 residents. Each neighborhood has their own dining room, allowing for close supervision & a quiet setting for residents to enjoy their meals.

Describe the neighborhood around Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

Hidden Meadows nestled among the woodlands, while conveniently located in Upper Bucks' County.

Is Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

Hidden Meadows is located around the corner from our local hospital and close to many doctors offices.

Costs for Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels

Photos of Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels

Services and Amenities of Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels

• Fee Structure Extra: All Inclusive Memory Care: $5500 $6000/Month

• Housing Extra: Assisted Living Resident Capacity: 60 ; Memory Care Resident Capacity: 48

About Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels

Hidden Meadows on the Ridge is a mid-sized Senior Care Community nestled among the woodlands, while conveniently located in Upper Bucks' County, less than 30 miles north of Philadelphia. At Hidden Meadows on the Ridge, we offer a tranquil setting where seniors can maintain their independence with access to professional staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Both residents and families find comfort in knowing that our experienced staff provides personalized services and nursing care. As a pet friendly community, small pets are welcome to reside with their owners in our spacious studio residences.

Planning for you and your loved one's lifestyle can be overwhelming. At Hidden Meadows on the Ridge, we offer 54 private or shared living studios and The Laurels, our newly designed memory care residence, offers 48 private or shared rooms, providing you with options to meet your care needs.

Community Amenities

• Spacious studio units
  • Restaurant style dining services
  • NEW Café, with expanded hours and flexible meal options (Hidden Meadows)
  • NEW Ice Cream Shoppe (The Laurels)
  • NEW Movie Room, with reclining seats (Hidden Meadows)
  • NEW Outdoor Walking Path
  • Professional staff on site
  • Emergency call system
  • Housekeeping & linen services
  • Comcast cable
  • Wireless internet throughout the building
  • Hair salon
  • Shaded outdoor porches
  • Recreation & wellness programs
  • Local Transportation service and regular outings
  • Wheelchair-accessible van!
  • On-site Rehabilitative Services- physical, occupational & speech therapies
  • Private party accommodations

We at Hidden Meadows on the Ridge strive to continually enhance the unique lives of each of our residents by providing a friendly, compassionate and caring atmosphere in which to live and grow.

On-Site Medical Services

We offer on-site rehabilitation care at Hidden Meadows on the Ridge. Services provided are OT - Occupational Therapy, PT- Physical Therapy and Speech Therapy. Whether you need rehab after a hospital stay, or ongoing strengthening therapy your needs will be met by our clinical staff. In addition, primary care physicians, podiatrists, mental health professionals, laboratory and x-ray services are available and collaborate with our licensed professional nurses and medical director.

We accommodate your needs! Hidden Meadows offers several living options to meet your individual preferences, health and social needs. We will assist you in customizing your spacious living quarters with your own furnishings, or if preferred, choose a furnished unit

Map of Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels