The Gardens of Green Ridge

The Gardens of Green Ridge (844) 325-8230

Reviews of The Gardens of Green Ridge

Assisted Living Reviews for The Gardens of Green Ridge

September 29, 2015

The Gardens of Green Ridge was very nice, it was lovely, but they had no beds; there was no opening. They did show the rooms to me in case anything came up and asked if I wanted to be in their waiting list. It was very nice, and the people that I talked to seemed very nice. I know they did take them out some places.

August 10, 2015

We have found a place for my dad. He is very happy there. He is located at The Gardens of Green Ridge. I like that it is small and that there are only 42 residents. The staff is excellent. Right now, my father is sharing a room with someone, but it is not really like they have two beds in one room. There is a big dividing wall, so basically the only common area that they have is a very large bathroom and where their dressers and closets are; otherwise, it is just like having their own room. It is smaller than a private room, which he is on a waiting list for. The dining set-up is beautiful. It is very nice. There are four top tables, they get served just like in a restaurant, and they have a couple of different choices of what they could have. They also have snacks all day long. They do have a bus. They take them to doctor's appointments, to shopping trips, and to field trips on different locations. They have a craft and activities room. They have physical therapy on site, a spa, and a whirlpool. They can come into your room and do the showers, and they also have another facility for showers. Overall, they keep them very busy. The administration and everybody are wonderful there.

October 19, 2014

We chose Gardens of Green Ridge for my mom and sister because of its proximity to where I live and work. It is very clean, and it has a bright environment; I like that. The staff is very positive. They answered all my questions. They are very kind. This facility is actually very secure. They have someone at the desk.

September 15, 2014

By Martha35

We chose The Gardens of Green Ridge for my brother-in-law primarily because of its location. The room is very clean and easily organized for a single man. I think the staff members are very pleasant and upbeat. They have activities every day such as Bingo and church services. Their dining area is very accommodating for socialization. The environment is very pleasant.

Costs for The Gardens of Green Ridge

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: PA

About The Gardens of Green Ridge

Every resident at The Gardens of Green Ridge benefits from a spirit of community that is based on family ideals. At The Gardens of Green Ridge, personal interests are achieved and lasting friendships are formed that makes us a community.

We truly get to know the people we serve and understand each individual's needs. We know that the residents we serve are your mothers and fathers, your sisters and brothers, your uncles, grandparents, friends and loved ones.

Like you, we want to provide them with the best care and support possible. We have the compassion, experience, expertise, skills, and programs to provide the quality care that result in the best possible quality of life.

Map of The Gardens of Green Ridge