Phoebe Richland Hcc

Reviews of Phoebe Richland Hcc

Nursing Home Reviews for Phoebe Richland Hcc

May 22, 2016

By JerryFUZHF

We visited Phoebe Richland Health Care Center's The Cottage, which is a skilled nursing memory care unit for individuals with Alzheimer’s or dementia. It is very attractive. The staff appeared to be caring and attentive to the residents of the unit. They had a small dining area in the memory care unit itself, like a common area or a small dining room.

May 10, 2016

By Ann124324050

My mom is in Phoebe Richland. They're very caring, friendly, and helped us tremendously in getting Mom moved in. They met her at the door and greeted her warmly. My mom has a really nice, deluxe studio apartment and is getting very good care. The food is excellent; you're given a menu at every meal with specials of the day. I have eaten there with my mom three or four times and it has been very good. It's new. Where my mom is in the personal care facility with 44 units. They have just opened a dementia unit on the first floor and skilled nursing facility with it, but they don't have independent living. For activities, they are not organized in that area yet. It's expensive. There's no entrance fee, which was a big deal for us, and they do have a benevolant program if you do run out of money.

March 13, 2012

By ABritton05

This place was amazing to my grandmother. the nurses were so sweet to her and always made sure she had everything she needed. they had great food and the facilities were very very clean. they always welcomed the families and if you ever needed help with anything they were always there for you and your loved ones.

Services and Amenities of Phoebe Richland Hcc

About Phoebe Richland Hcc

Phoebe Richland Hcc is a senior living provider in Richlandtown, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Phoebe Richland Hcc for more details on services and rates.

Map of Phoebe Richland Hcc