Manatawny Manor

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

30 Old Schuylkill Road, Pottstown, PA 19464
Manatawny Manor (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Manatawny Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Manatawny Manor

August 21, 2015

By Caring111966550

I went to Manatawny Manor, and it was nice. They had a very nice dining room, but I did not have their food. They had two different room sizes, and that was basically it. One for two people, and the other one for just one person. From what I was told, they really didn't vary. It was either one or the other. But this was assisted living and a nursing facility. I know a resident in there who loves it, and she has been there for ten years.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments from you recent visit to Manatawny Manor. Perhaps the next time you visit us, we can schedule your visit around mealtime to give you an opportunity to taste and enjoy our cuisine!

March 13, 2012

By JessicaKOP

My grandmother was placed into this facility after falling and breaking her hip. The nurses were very sweet to her and took very good care of her, even though she wasn't in the best of spirits. They made sure she was clean, made sure her hair was kept nice and some even took the time to sit with her and chat with her to keep her company when she was feeling down. My grandmother only had to stay there for about 6 weeks, but I would recommend the facility to anyone!

July 28, 2011

By rinky22

My mother lived in the Alzheimer's unit for two years. The staff is very caring and patient. I took great comfort in knowing she was in good hands.

Nursing Home Reviews for Manatawny Manor

August 14, 2013

By Barbara65825050

After two weeks in the hospital my mom developed skin breakdown. When we moved her to Manatawny Manor for her rehab, she was there for two months and she never had a skin breakdown. They were obviously taking good care of her needs so that she wouldn't have a skin breakdown. I thought they really took excellent care of my mother and I was pleased with that.

May 02, 2012

By randyswenk

My wife and I would visit this facility to see my grandmother in law who suffered from alzheimer's disease. My wife and I both found the home to be appealing for many reasons. Upon arriving at he facilities front doors, it was always apparent that most of the clients appeared to be happy and content, sitting on the porch area or within the large living room area. The receptionists (there were a few of them) were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were kept clean, and as much as possible smelled that way as well. The meals were healthy and were above average for what you would expect at this type of facility. They also offered many activities and classes to keep active, healthy, and as mentally sharp as possible. There were adequate rooms, living and recreation areas, including outdoor areas to congregate. They also allowed the use of the reception hall for special occations for friends and family members. The family celebrated all of her birthdays there over the years. Overall, the experience was positive for her and the family. I would recommend the Manatawny Manor facility to future prospects in need of there services. I think our entire family would agree with this assessment.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Manatawny Manor

• Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Licenses: Dept. of Health, Dept. of Public Welfare, Dept. of Aging

• Get Costs

About Manatawny Manor

Welcome home to Manatawny Manor, a warm, appealing community know for excellence and a holistic approach to client well-being in the following settings: Personal Care, Skilled Nursing Care, Rehabilitation, Memory Care, and Adult Day Services.

Our residents have the benefit of a complete continuum of care without leaving the campus as their care needs change.

Manatawny is the perfect way to enjoy worry-free living . . . but it is so much more than that – it’s a place to grow . . . it’s a place to relax . . . it’s a place to live well – really well.

Map of Manatawny Manor