St. Mary's Courtyard - Angels 211
Offers Assisted Living
Reviews of St. Mary's Courtyard - Angels 211
Assisted Living Reviews for St. Mary's Courtyard - Angels 211
September 20, 2019
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
Costs for St. Mary's Courtyard - Angels 211
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of St. Mary's Courtyard - Angels 211
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $2100/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Housing Extra: Private And Shared Rooms
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Resident Parking
- Laundry For Linens
- Laundry For Clothing
- Medication Management
- Religious Services
- Guest Parking
- Resident Capacity: 40
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 445810
About St. Mary's Courtyard - Angels 211
We offer a safe and secure home environment, where we promise to respect your independence and dignity. Here, you will not be another number but a member of our family.
Angels 211 is a personal care residence dedicated to helping mature adults maintain their independence and individuality in a caring and supportive environment.
We offer a warm and nurturing environment for the residents. Our supportive staff is available to assist with those tasks of daily living on an individual basis.
Our full-service home offers fully-furnished suites, private and semi-private accommodations. All of our bathrooms are equipped with maximum safety features.
The community room, lobby, and courtyard provides a comfortable setting for socializing and relaxation.
Monthly Resident Fee includes:
- Round the clock care supervised staff
- Administration and storage of medications
- Assistance with all aspects of personal care
- Linen Service
- Security and safety
- Full dining serviceand a self-serve snack area
- Special dietary considerations as needed
- Planned recreational social activities
- On-site parking for residents and visitors
- Passenger elevators
What Makes Us Special
We meet or exceed all existing county, state and federal regulations for safety and quality of care.