Fair Oaks of Pittsburgh

Reviews of Fair Oaks of Pittsburgh

Assisted Living Reviews for Fair Oaks of Pittsburgh

August 29, 2014

By Joe41

My sister just moved into Fair Oaks of Pittsburgh yesterday. The rooms are very nice and the staff is very, very nice. We met the director, the administrator, the bookkeeper, the nurse, the maintenance man, and the cook. We met everybody. The food is very good and their dining area is very nice. They have all kinds of activities like Bingo and you can play cards; they have church service and trips to different sites and restaurants -- different things like that. There is a lot for the residents to do. It is a non-profit facility. It is very reasonable compared to some of the other assisted living places and the staff members are very, very well-trained -- they have been there for a long time. The director has been there for twenty-five years.

May 22, 2014

By john smit

I have a family member living at Fair Oaks. My sisters and brother go there weekly to visit. Every time we go there the garbage cans in the room are full and need to be emptied which we do. Clothes need to be hung up and at lot of times dirty clothes are thrown inside the closet on the floor. The food is awful. The best thing is the coffee. In recent months they got rid of all telephone land lines and required family members to purchase cell phones for all residents. These people are all in their 80's and 90's. They don't even know how to use a cell phone. I guess the owners needed to save money. The $3000.00 dollars or more they charge a month isn't enough. They even ask for donations so they can give a bonus to their employees at Christmas time. How cheap can you get? The place does look nice but eyes can be deceiving. The employees I have met are nice but they can only do what is allowed.

June 22, 2011

By MartAsp

Fair Oaks Pittsburgh My father is currently a resident of Fair Oaks, and our family could not be happier with their service. They prepare fantastic food for the residents, 3 times a day. There is many social activities to participate in. He even met a girlfriend within two weeks of being a resident. There are multiple religious services provided as well. I am very happy with the Nursing. He has had multiple strokes in his past, and since he has been admitted to Fair Oaks, he has been taken care of properly. I highly recommend sending any of your loved ones to Fair Oaks. They truly have a beautiful ground, and it is most affordable.

Services and Amenities of Fair Oaks of Pittsburgh

About Fair Oaks of Pittsburgh

Fair Oaks of Pittsburgh is a senior living provider in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Fair Oaks of Pittsburgh for more details on services and rates.

Map of Fair Oaks of Pittsburgh