Atria South Hills

Reviews of Atria South Hills

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria South Hills

July 03, 2016

By Rebecca771614

We toured Atria South Hills and the place didn’t thrill me. It was too cramped and it was not updated. The place was very small and I could not see spending $2300 a month on that place. The amenities were not very nice. I spoke to a lady and she seemed nice, but it was not a place for my mom.

Hi, Rebecca. I'm sorry to learn that our community wasn't a perfect fit for your mom, but welcome you back at any time. If you'd like to share more about your tour experience, please send me an email at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com.

March 13, 2016

By Cincy

My Dad was there for 6 weeks. The staff and care were incredible!!! Oh and the food was great! Jay

January 29, 2014

My sister has been at Atria South Hills before. We were not happy with the facility and that is why we moved her out there. I think the place was nice, it was very pretty and all, but I think the staff left a lot to be desired. It was mostly the management that I wasn’t happy with. The people that do the daily work were very kind and very nice to her, but I was very dissatisfied with the head nurse. For the job that she is in, she should have been a lot more sensitive with the people. I have eaten there and their food was good. The rooms were adequate and they do have activities like bingo and cards.

Thanks for your valuable feedback. I’ll be sure to pass along your concerns about your experience. I also invite you to share anything else with me directly at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com.

August 22, 2013

By carrie01

I think this place was very clean. The food was delicious, the programs were good. My mom was not there very long, though.

August 21, 2013

By Aileen30

Atria was wonderful. It was still independent living but they provided so many activities like transportation to the doctors and just walking around the place, the residents there seem to be very friendly and happy. It was very upbeat there.

May 11, 2013

Atria South Hills was a wonderful place and the staff were caring. We chose it because it was near my mother-in-law's house and she was familiar with the area. However, she was not that ready yet, so she went home again.

July 23, 2012

By TristanROup0911

Everything was great. The people, the events, the staff, and the residents were all awesome. She was happy, witch was what mattered most to me and the rest of my family. When she lived alone, she commonly forgot to take medication, or would take way too much medication. At atria, the staff would come in while she was at the dining hall and give her room a clean up, they would feed her cat too, witch was also awesome, because no where else we could find alloud pets. She lived there for several years, and every time i went to visit we were greated by friendly, and genuanly kind staff. They always tried to make life better for all of the residents whom lived there. I think that if anyone in my family needs to be living in an assisted living home will be immediatly put there, not only because off the amazing staff, but the fact that there are other people to interact with, and it gives off a sense of community and friendship.

Independent Living Reviews for Atria South Hills

• Assisted Living Starting At: $2095/month
  • Independent Living Starting At: $2095/month
  • Get Costs

About Atria South Hills

At Atria South Hills, nestled within the South Hills suburb of Baldwin Borough, residents experience a sense of community and security. Join your new friends on a trip to the Pittsburgh Ballet, the symphony, Three Rivers Arts Festival and more. Atria South Hills is just a short distance from downtown Pittsburgh's shopping, theaters, restaurants and parks.

Atria South Hills offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
    • Choice of apartments
    • Anytime Cafe
    • Full-time director of events and activities
    • Personal emergency response pendant for each resident
    • Emergency call system in every apartment
    • Daily restaurant-style meals
    • Housekeeping services
    • Maintenance of apartments, community and grounds
    • Medication assistance
    • Scheduled transportation

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Atria South Hills