Arden Courts of North Hills

Reviews of Arden Courts of North Hills

Memory Care Reviews for Arden Courts of North Hills

December 12, 2012

By Hayley 1

No family ever wants to be forced to have to choose a dementia facility for a loved one"¦and certainly my family was no different. However, reality was staring us in the face during the Spring of 2011. My father, currently 71 years old, had been diagnosed with Frontotemporal Dementia (FTD) in 2008. My mother lovingly and courageously cared for him at home for as long as she could. However, both my father's declining mental and physical health had become more than she could handle. So my whole family embarked on the long, laborious, time-consuming, and often painful process of visiting and, subsequently, selecting a care home for my father. Always having been "Daddy's little girl", I personally could not envision him not living at home with my mother. In fact, the more care homes I visited, the more I was convinced of this. That was until we came across Arden Courts"¦.don't get me wrong, I was still heartbroken with the idea of moving my Dad into a care home "“ any care home "“ and still am today. But, it had unfortunately become a "must do". So the time had come to make a decision and while Arden Courts was certainly not ideal for us geographically, there was virtually no decision to make. Arden Courts just felt right"¦..it felt like home. We moved my Dad into Arden Courts in August of 2011"¦a day I will never forget. But that day and every day since has been made easier by the "angels on earth" "“ my pet name for all of the care givers at Arden Courts! I cannot begin to express just how truly caring, kind and compassionate each and every one of the workers are on a regular basis "“ month after month - day after day "“ minute after minute. They are truly one of a kind for as you can imagine, their jobs are not easy and are quite repetitive. However, you would never know it by watching them for they all go above and beyond "the call of duty". From the administrative staff to the nurses and care givers, from the activity directors to the food service employees "“ they are exceptional people who give an endless amount of care and equally important "“ love - to all of their residents. Again, I truly believe they are angels on earth!! If you find your yourself in need of a dementia home for a loved one "“ count your blessings that Arden Courts is here for you as you simply could not do better!

October 27, 2012

By Lacey Mae

My dad's caregivers have been there for a couple years at least. Unfortunately they have been transferred to other adjoining areas, but the low turnover speaks well of the home. Because of the nature of Alzheimer's I would rather see them leave all staff in their original areas. This is a wonderful home.

July 05, 2012

By lena2

My dad just passed away yesterday. He had been a resident at Arden Court for over 4yrs, and this place is amazing for care of loved one with Alzheimer's. The whole staff....aides, nurses activity director, receptionists and even the volunteers.....show so much loveing care and concern. Our family has become friends with alot of the staff and other resident's family. I would highly recommend this facility....we always had peace of mind that my dad was being well taken care of.

July 05, 2012

By Dsedd87

The staff seems to genuinely care for the patients and have a good rapport with both patients and relatives. The living quarters are a bit too small, being about 3/4ths the size of an average college dorm. My grandmother always receives her various medications from the staff when she needs to take them.
See all Memory Care reviews (12) See fewer reviews

Photos of Arden Courts of North Hills

About Arden Courts of North Hills

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Map of Arden Courts of North Hills