Wesley Enhanced Living Burholme

Reviews of Wesley Enhanced Living Burholme

Assisted Living Reviews for Wesley Enhanced Living Burholme

June 06, 2017

By odeen

I moved into Burholme two weeks ago. It's more convenient and comfortable. The staff is excellent, and it's a lovely place to be. I chose a one-bedroom apartment with kitchen, living room, bedroom, dining area, large closets, large, wide accessible doors for wheelchairs if you need it, and a walk-in shower. It's very nice. Everyone seems very happy and bright. Most are mobile, and some who are wheelchair-bound, and the staff is excellent with them.

June 20, 2016

By Lynn from Philadelphia376207

I was looking for a continuing care community for Mom and got referred to Wesley Enhanced Living by Annette of Caring.com. The sales director, of Wesley's Burholme and Pennypack facilities, John, was helpful and gave me straight answers to questions about the financial side of assisted living, which nobody else would do. Based on our conversation, I decided to tour the facility, to see if it would be suitable for my mom. John was informative and enthusiastic. In addition to all the useful information, he clearly took pride in the Burholme residence, knew the staff by name, and introduced me to many of them. He knew the residents by name, too. This told me as much as all the other useful information. he provided.. The facility itself looked well maintained, clean and fresh. The grounds were attractive, the facilities seemed pleasant and well designed. After the tour, I reserved an available apartment for Mom and we are now in the process of preparing for her move.

November 22, 2014

By Barbara97830750

My aunt is staying at Wesley Enchanced Living since early October. We chose it for what they offer: the price and close proximity to other relatives. We are very happy with the facility. We are very happy with the staff and with the way that she is being treated. The other residents there all seem happy, and there is always activities going on. They are truly caring. They have a travelling pet show. They bring in animals. They have bingo, tai chi, dance, and wheelchair tap. They have entertainment coming in maybe twice a month. They have bowling, arts and crafts. I have not eaten there, but my father has and he says the food is good. My aunt has her own refrigerator in her apartment, a kitchen sink, a bathroom, shower, closet with ample room for her to move around. You bring your own furnishing so it makes you feel homey, they offer cable service, and she also has telephone. It has a beautiful patio setting with rocking chairs, nice flowers growing. She has a patio out from her room. She has a couple of hanging plants in there and some bushes and flowers right outside of her patio door. The garden area is very nice. It is very scenic. I think there is a gazebo out back. They also have -- if I remember correctly -- a barbeque grill, where in the summer you can have a family gathering there.

Costs for Wesley Enhanced Living Burholme

Photos of Wesley Enhanced Living Burholme

Services and Amenities of Wesley Enhanced Living Burholme

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Wesley Enhanced Living Burholme

While very affordable with the best rates in the area, Burholme combines the features of an upscale residence with the safety and security of round-the-clock support. Our community encompasses classically elegant dining and lounge areas, as well as contemporary touches like our popular "Sit and Sip" coffee bar.

You’ll find an array of welcoming amenities, including:

• A calendar of engaging social and recreational activities, programs, and entertainment
  • Well-equipped activity and entertainment center
  • Cozy, glass-enclosed library with garden views
  • Roof-covered garden patio furnished with inviting seating
  • On-site hair salon and barber shop
  • Coffee bar—perfect for relaxing with friends and family

Wesley Enhanced Living, Burholme provides highly individualized state-of-the-art services and exceptional care to residents. Our community has undergone a multimillion dollar makeover, including completely re-designed studio and 1 bedroom suites with kitchenettes and spacious bathrooms. Our all-inclusive and affordable personal care fee structure offers one of the best value in senior living today!

Map of Wesley Enhanced Living Burholme