St John Neumann Ctr For Rehab & Healthcare

Reviews of St John Neumann Ctr For Rehab & Healthcare

Nursing Home Reviews for St John Neumann Ctr For Rehab & Healthcare

May 30, 2012

By vlepore1985

I am very pleased with St. John Neumann Nursing Home. The staff are always pleasant and very willing to help with any questions, concerns, or needs for my Grandmother. Being that she has Alzheimer's we were very wary about choosing a nursing home because we needed to make sure she was being taken care of well and not being abused. She wouldn't be able to tell us if there was something wrong so we needed to fully trust the facility. St. John Neumann and its staff has our full trust. We received many recommendations for them over the years prior to us placing our Grandmother there. The facility, and my Grandmother's room are always kept very clean and in good order. My Grandmother seems to be very happy there as they offer different amenities such as a game room, a dining room, a salon, holiday-themed parties, and various other activities. They also have flexible visiting hours during certain situations. I highly recommend them as a nursing home care provider for anyone who is interested.

June 13, 2011

Other

This is a very large one floor building, it can be confusing to navigate. But the staff is over all friendly and will help you find what or who your looking for. Residents are rarely in their room, with a large chapel in the main lobby and activity rooms on each wing resident have plenty to do. The staff can be over welled from time to time, but they do the best they can to be there for each and every resident.

Services and Amenities of St John Neumann Ctr For Rehab & Healthcare

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2019

About St John Neumann Ctr For Rehab & Healthcare

St John Neumann Ctr For Rehab & Healthcare is a senior living provider in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes and Adult Day Care. Contact St John Neumann Ctr For Rehab & Healthcare for more details on services and rates.

Map of St John Neumann Ctr For Rehab & Healthcare