The Philadelphia Protestant Home

Reviews of The Philadelphia Protestant Home

Assisted Living Reviews for The Philadelphia Protestant Home

July 12, 2012

By Phillytime

Both my father and mother stayed at the Philadelphia Protestant Home at two different time periods in their life. I found that staff to be indifferent and often unavailable. Nurse stations were often unmanned. Requests for simple items such as towels or toilet paper seemed to be a bother to them. My father was often unkept and dirty. My mother was put in a wheelchair that had dried vomit caked on the side. When I asked another wheelchair they seemed bothered by my request. People were sitting in wheelchairs in hallways asking me to push them to different rooms. Others called out for help but nobody was listening to them. I understand it is not the job of the nursing staff to provide entertainment to the home's lonley residents, it disturbed me to experience the apathy the staff seemed to have. I often questioned why someone would take such a job if they weren't dedicated to it. The only reason I didn't give them 1 star is that neither of my parents were abused physically.

Nursing Home Reviews for The Philadelphia Protestant Home

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for The Philadelphia Protestant Home

Services and Amenities of The Philadelphia Protestant Home

• Russian
  • Spanish

• Pets: All Pets

About The Philadelphia Protestant Home

The Philadelphia Protestant Home is a senior living provider in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact The Philadelphia Protestant Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Philadelphia Protestant Home