Liberty Court Philadelphia, PA

Assisted Living Reviews for Liberty Court

Nursing Home Reviews for Liberty Court

March 14, 2015

By oldie but goodie1

My mother was at PowerBack. They were excellent. They were great. They worked my mother, and they got her out of bed. They did everything they were supposed to. What I like about PowerBack was, first of all, the location was excellent and convenience. Secondly, they really worked my mother to get her back to a physical state. They made her go into the kitchen, e.g., like make herself lunch, wash the dishes, and things that you would do in your home. I was impressed with that. My mother was there for a very short time.

March 27, 2012

By warm heart

My grandmother is a current resident of Liberty Courts . She's been living there for five years .It was suggested that she go there from my mother's coworker. My grandmother was afraid at first. She needed help after my grandfather passed away . She could not live on her own. It is a very clean facility . There is a guard present twenty four hours a day around the clock. Therefore , the place is very much secure .They have some type of various activity going on on a day to day basis . Activities like cribbage , bingo , birthday parties for residence , staff bring in movies , arts and crafts . They privilege residence with the opportunity to choose their own meals which is well prepared . The staff is quite attentive to the needs of the residence.You would think that my grandmother is their favorite.I find a staff to be well mannered and respectful . My grandmother is very happy there and so are we .We all concur . I like the way the direct care providers treat the residents and there are people from outside agencies that come by who are informative about services

Photos of Liberty Court

Services and Amenities of Liberty Court

About Liberty Court

Liberty Court is a senior living provider in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Nursing Homes. Contact Liberty Court for more details on services and rates.

Map of Liberty Court