Active Day Northeast

Reviews of Active Day Northeast

Adult Day Care Reviews for Active Day Northeast

October 05, 2014

By Jordanaddress

I am the sole caretaker of my Godmother and I bring her to Senior care several times a week,This is the best place that I could find,the workers are amazing and very caring,I have seen the interaction of the workers with the clients everytime I drop me Godmother off and pick her up,and they are perfect and respectful.My Godmother loves it there and she never wants to be in a strange place so that alone is saying something about Senior care,The supervisor kerri has been and still is extremly helpful ,friendly & courteous,Kerri is the best that I could ask for to help with my Godmothers needs, I don't trust any Daycare Facilities at all but this place run very well and I would and do recommend my clients parents with needs to go there.
See all Adult Day Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Photos of Active Day Northeast

Services and Amenities of Active Day Northeast

Types of care

• Transportation: Supervised Door To Door Transportation Arranged By Center Through Various Paratransit Systems. May Also Choose To Drop Off And Pick Up Loved One.
  • Walking Wheelchair Assistance

About Active Day Northeast

With more than 90 locations across the country, Active Day is the premier provider of adult day health services and in-home personal care. Our adult day health centers are a preferred alternative to nursing homes, assisted living facilities or institutional care, providing engaging therapeutic activities, opportunities for socialization and expert health and nursing care dedicated to helping our clients improve daily functioning or delaying the onset of chronic diseases.

Our state-of-the-art centers offer a daytime program full of recreational activities, social services, meals and nursing care in a safe, caring and attentive environment. It is our primary focus to ensure that your loved one achieves an overall improvement in their quality of life through the effective management of chronic conditions, cognitive and physical stimulation, and medical management in a cost-effective environment.

Map of Active Day Northeast