The Chandler Estate IV

Reviews of The Chandler Estate IV

Assisted Living Reviews for The Chandler Estate IV

June 06, 2012

By jules67

The area is elegant and rural but that's as far as I would go. The facility represented itself as "assisted living" I found it to be more like a locked down nursing home. It was very loud inside and chaotic. Employees were few and far between. Not an environment I would want a loved one. Dissapointing

April 10, 2012

By Lauren2

The set up at Chandler Estates was very nice. They had the main building and then off to the sides other buildings its members could reside in. Help was provided when needed and I personally viewed the staff to be very friendly. The main building was kept very clean, and buses were available at alltted times to provide transportation. Moving around was made easy with ramps and elevators available for use. The only thing I found was that there was a funny smell upon walking into the downstairs of the main building, but I think that was just some of the elderly people.

About The Chandler Estate IV

The Chandler Estate IV is a senior living provider in Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Chandler Estate IV for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Chandler Estate IV