Park Creek Place Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Park Creek Place Memory Care

Memory Care Reviews for Park Creek Place Memory Care

July 23, 2012

By Lafayette Hill

The amenities at this facility were terrific. It had a very homelike feel. The decorations of all the residents rooms was very well done and the drapes, furniture and color choices were up to date and welcoming. The common areas were decorated attractively as well. Many of the common room decorations changed seasonally and were very well done. The central meeting area for residents and activities was set up like a town square and provided the residents with an area to interact with each other. Activities were provided on a daily basis to keep the residents active and engaged. I witnessed singing and dancing activities as well as bingo, trivia and exercises. We were frequently invited to activities like a concert or luau to help keep the residents active. The staff was very friendly and professional and seemed to genuinely care about the residents. If any problems arose with the residents the families were called immediately.

May 18, 2012

I absolutely positively love it there. It's the only place, and I've researched every place, where my mom can walk around freely. They have programs for them and they have mass for her every Sunday. Its perfect for her. I think she's been treated very well and they're just wonderful to her. The meals served there are awesome. Her hair gets done every week. I would appreciate it if they give a little bit closer supervision of when my mom gets dressed. They do it fine there but my mom changes about every three minutes. I think she seems happy there. I absolutely would recommend this place to anyone whose family has Alzheimer's. The staff is amazing and I like that she is not pinned in one small dark area.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

• Low Salt
  • Renal

• Spanish

About Park Creek Place Memory Care

At Park Creek Place, a pet friendly senior living community in North Wales, PA, our goal is to offer our residents the opportunity to thrive in mind and body by providing compassionate assistance in their daily routine. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Maintaining independence and interconnectedness is crucial, and we truly love socializing. Our calendar of events is packed every day, and we encourage residents to be involved. From baking, gardening, yoga, one of many happy hours to an excursion to local shopping, dining or entertainment, our residents are continuously on the go. In addition to our assisted living options, our community provides high quality memory care to seniors with Alzheimer's and Dementia. Having this continuum of care provides peace of mind and comfort to residents by knowing they can stay in a familiar environment if the need arises. Contact us to learn more about our memory care and senior living community in North Wales, PA today.

Map of Park Creek Place Memory Care