Park Creek Place Assisted Living

Reviews of Park Creek Place Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Park Creek Place Assisted Living

December 27, 2014

By Donna93831850

It was beautiful. Everything was perfect; however, it was a lot more expensive. What impressed me most about this place was the overall look of the environment. It was very nice. It was small though. They were having some kind of activity at that time, and everybody was gathered in the living room. There was a dining room on each floor. My father was going to be located very close to the nurses station, which was very nice. The room was very nice, but it was not as big as what my father has now. They have nice property behind there, and he would have a great window overlooking that. Everybody was great there. The person that I met was fantastic. She spent a lot of time with me. What they need to improve on was the dining area. It wasn't that big, and I thought that would cut down on socialization. The other thing was just the size of it. They didn't really have a separate activity room; it was just a living room. Overall, it appeared very nice, very neat, and clean.

July 19, 2014

By Kathleen30

I really, really like it. The rooms were very nice, and the place was very, very nice. The facility on the outside was beautiful. The price was good. I think the activities were good too.

September 26, 2013

By Valarie2

I really like it. They have excellent personnel working there. I give high marks to the lady who showed me around. If I had to go into a facility at this point or in the future, I would pick this one.

Costs for Park Creek Place Assisted Living

• Occupational Therapy

Payment options

• Check

About Park Creek Place Assisted Living

Park Creek Place Personal Care is a pet friendly community with 2 floors of apartments ranging from economical studio-style to spacious one bedroom apartments ideal for couples. Our concierge and chef cater to our residents' whims. There are abundant lounges, libraries and game rooms conveniently located throughout the community. These are the perfect place to meet with friends or make new ones. Instead of one large dining room, Park Creek Place has several smaller, more intimate spaces for dining to make mealtimes more comfortable and homelike. There's a diverse offering of activities-something for everyone. Activities range from Wii bowling to piano concerts to fitness classes, and much more! The views from the apartment windows overlook a wooded setting where deer are often spotted. Residents enjoy our outdoor patio, courtyard, and covered front porch in the warmer months. It's the perfect place to read, enjoy a favorite cocktail, or simply birdwatch. Our caring staff and licensed nurses are available 24 hours a day to ensure the health and wellness of our residents while tending to their needs.

Perfect balance of hotel-like amenities with the comforts of home. It feels like family when you visit. With only 60 apartments, residents quickly become acquainted with one another, and the staff build personal connections with the residents they care for. Can accommodate a wide range of care needs. The building is easy to navigate having only 2 floors.

Map of Park Creek Place Assisted Living