Park Creek Place Assisted Living

Reviews of Park Creek Place Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Park Creek Place Assisted Living

May 28, 2015

By Beth36

It is on the smaller side, so you have a warm friendly feel. You don’t feel like it’s an institution, and it doesn’t smell like a nursing home. The staff is helpful and accommodating. They tell me what my mom needs as far as items to bring in and how well she is adjusting or not adjusting. The rooms are pleasant and clean and seem to have adequate space. It’s secure; all the doors are locked with alarms. When she was first there, she was quite agitated and trying to get out. The alarms did go off, and you can’t enter or exit without the codes. They try to have them engaged. That will be picking out music, listening to music, or playing treasure hunts like looking for items. They had a harpist playing for the people there.

April 17, 2015

By James78004550

It was a pleasant experience when we visited. The woman who showed us around was extremely nice, and she showed us everything. She understood what we were looking for. She was very patient and understanding, and she knew really well that we were not going to do anything that day; it was like giving us a lot of information and time and effort on our part. It couldn't have been a better presentation of what they have.

December 27, 2014

By Donna93831850

It was beautiful. Everything was perfect; however, it was a lot more expensive. What impressed me most about this place was the overall look of the environment. It was very nice. It was small though. They were having some kind of activity at that time, and everybody was gathered in the living room. There was a dining room on each floor. My father was going to be located very close to the nurses station, which was very nice. The room was very nice, but it was not as big as what my father has now. They have nice property behind there, and he would have a great window overlooking that. Everybody was great there. The person that I met was fantastic. She spent a lot of time with me. What they need to improve on was the dining area. It wasn't that big, and I thought that would cut down on socialization. The other thing was just the size of it. They didn't really have a separate activity room; it was just a living room. Overall, it appeared very nice, very neat, and clean.

July 19, 2014

By Kathleen30

I really, really like it. The rooms were very nice, and the place was very, very nice. The facility on the outside was beautiful. The price was good. I think the activities were good too.

September 26, 2013

By Valarie2

I really like it. They have excellent personnel working there. I give high marks to the lady who showed me around. If I had to go into a facility at this point or in the future, I would pick this one.

Questions about Park Creek Place Assisted Living

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Park Creek Place Assisted Living. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The average age of residents in PC is 85. Women tend to outnumber men 3 to 1. Favorite activities include: bingo; cards; crafts; and musical entertainment.

What programs or activities does Park Creek Place Assisted Living offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Our intimate communities allow us to tailor programs to the interests and abilities of our individual residents.

What places are near Park Creek Place Assisted Living or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Conveniently located on Horsham Road with easy access to restaurants, retail, and medical offices along routes 202 and 309.

What transportation services does Park Creek Place Assisted Living offer to assisted living residents?

Scheduled transportation is offered to PC residents.

What makes the chef or dining program at Park Creek Place Assisted Living exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

We serve a variety of options at every meal with table service for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, seven days a week. Our menu is chef-prepared with dietician oversight.

What safety features or security measures does Park Creek Place Assisted Living offer to assisted living residents?

Each of our communities has a secured front entrance and visitors must sign in and out each time they enter and exit the community.

How does Park Creek Place Assisted Living keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Each of our communities has a monthly newsletter which is shared with residents and their family members. Our dedicated staff is always available to meet with you to discuss your loved one's care.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Park Creek Place Assisted Living during daytime and nighttime hours?

Our staffing level varies and is based upon the individual care needs of our residents as well as occupancy.

If Park Creek Place Assisted Living accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Our communities are pet-friendly with enclosed courtyards for our furry friends.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Our staff receives monthly in-service trainings at the community as well as monthly online training courses.

What safety features or security measures does Park Creek Place Assisted Living provide to protect residents who wander?

Our egress doors are alarm-activated.

Costs for Park Creek Place Assisted Living

Payment options

• Check

• State Licenses: 142570 - PERSONAL CARE HOMES

About Park Creek Place Assisted Living

Park Creek Place Personal Care is a pet friendly community with 2 floors of apartments ranging from economical studio-style to spacious one bedroom apartments ideal for couples. Our concierge and chef cater to our residents' whims. There are abundant lounges, libraries and game rooms conveniently located throughout the community. These are the perfect place to meet with friends or make new ones. Instead of one large dining room, Park Creek Place has several smaller, more intimate spaces for dining to make mealtimes more comfortable and homelike. There's a diverse offering of activities-something for everyone. Activities range from Wii bowling to piano concerts to fitness classes, and much more! The views from the apartment windows overlook a wooded setting where deer are often spotted. Residents enjoy our outdoor patio, courtyard, and covered front porch in the warmer months. It's the perfect place to read, enjoy a favorite cocktail, or simply birdwatch. Our caring staff and licensed nurses are available 24 hours a day to ensure the health and wellness of our residents while tending to their needs.

Perfect balance of hotel-like amenities with the comforts of home. It feels like family when you visit. With only 60 apartments, residents quickly become acquainted with one another, and the staff build personal connections with the residents they care for. Can accommodate a wide range of care needs. The building is easy to navigate having only 2 floors.

Map of Park Creek Place Assisted Living