Park Creek Place

Park Creek Place (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Park Creek Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Park Creek Place

July 28, 2015

Brookdale Montgomery (Formerly Wynwood of Montgomery) was very nice. The contact person was really good. The apartments looked nice and clean, the attitude of the staff was favorable, and the food was average. They seemed to have just about everything.

June 29, 2015

By Eileen28

The receptionist that greeted us was absolutely marvelous, very friendly, and open. She took us into the available rental areas and walked us through the whole building. She explained the dining areas, how everything was utilized, and showed us the living room, the main rooms, and the outside. Brookdale Montgomery (Formerly Wynwood of Montgomery) seemed to have everything we were looking for. We also met many of the residents, the nutritionist, a lot of the nurse's aides, and people working in the office, and everybody was very friendly and welcoming. We were given a list of all the things and their schedule. They had movies, music, entertainment, exercise, bowling, cooking activities, and gardening outside. They have a picnic coming up where the residents and their families are invited. A lot of the people that were visiting the residents seemed to know one another.

May 28, 2015

By Beth36

Brookdale Montgomery (Wynwood of Montgomery) is on the smaller side, so you have a warm friendly feel. You don’t feel like it’s an institution, and it doesn’t smell like a nursing home. The staff is helpful and accommodating. They tell me what my mom needs as far as items to bring in and how well she is adjusting or not adjusting. The rooms are pleasant and clean and seem to have adequate space. It’s secure; all the doors are locked with alarms. When she was first there, she was quite agitated and trying to get out. The alarms did go off, and you can’t enter or exit without the codes. They try to have them engaged. That will be picking out music, listening to music, or playing treasure hunts like looking for items. They had a harpist playing for the people there.

April 17, 2015

By James78004550

It was a pleasant experience when we visited Brookdale. The woman who showed us around was extremely nice, and she showed us everything. She understood what we were looking for. She was very patient and understanding, and she knew really well that we were not going to do anything that day; it was like giving us a lot of information and time and effort on our part. It couldn't have been a better presentation of what they have.

December 27, 2014

By Donna93831850

Brookdale Montgomery was beautiful. Everything was perfect; however, it was a lot more expensive. What impressed me most about this place was the overall look of the environment. It was very nice. It was small though. They were having some kind of activity at that time, and everybody was gathered in the living room. There was a dining room on each floor. My father was going to be located very close to the nurses station, which was very nice. The room was very nice, but it was not as big as what my father has now. They have nice property behind there, and he would have a great window overlooking that. Everybody was great there. The person that I met was fantastic. She spent a lot of time with me. What they need to improve on was the dining area. It wasn't that big, and I thought that would cut down on socialization. The other thing was just the size of it. They didn't really have a separate activity room; it was just a living room. Overall, it appeared very nice, very neat, and clean.

September 23, 2014

By Thomas45

Wynwood was tiny and small; it just didn’t appeal to me. They were nice, but I didn’t see many people around and they didn’t know I had an appointment even though I booked one.

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts about our community. We apologize for any confusion that may have occurred. We realize that our apartments are smaller than many expect. Most of our residents are downsizing, which can be a difficult transition. They do not need as many items in our setting, as we provide many items and activities, and we hope that you will keep us in mind and come back and visit again!

August 29, 2014

Wynwood was very well-decorated, well-lit, and the people seemed to be content. The receptionist was friendly and she enjoyed her job. I saw a couple of aides who were sitting with the people outside and they seemed friendly. The rooms were very nice. We did see the menu and they do offer different selections for each meal. There didn't seem to be a lot going on. A lot of people seemed like they were just watching TV or sitting outside. Some of them were out at a luncheon while we were there. I would recommend it for older people who don't really have a lot of energy to do much.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts about our community. Please be assured that we are always trying to engage our residents through scheduled programs and outings designed with their interests and capabilities in mind. From fitness and education programs to cultural and social events, there is something for everyone! We would love for you to keep us in mind and come back to visit again!

July 19, 2014

By Kathleen30

I really, really like Wynwood of Montgomery. The rooms were very nice, and the place was very, very nice. The facility on the outside was beautiful. The price was good. I think the activities were good too.

February 14, 2014

By Lian1

I visited the Wynwood of Montgomery a few days ago. It looked very nice for assisted living. The place was very clean, no smell. When I was there, the residents were lining up for lunch. The people who served food and those who are being served looked happy. The residents were all nicely dressed and their hair was nice too. The best things about this place is its clean, friendly, seemed to be very well run, nice food and nice dining. But it's much more expensive too.

September 26, 2013

By Valarie2

I really like Wynwood of Montgomery. They have excellent personnel working there. I give high marks to the lady who showed me around. If I had to go into a facility at this point or in the future, I would pick this one.

March 22, 2013

At first, I thought Wynwood of Montgomenry was affordable and decent. I thought they would offer good care to my father. But the place was horrible. When I visited my dad, his room was filthy. There was no cleaning staff for 3 weeks. My dad's bathroom had broken pipes and shower, but they didn't even bother to transfer him to another room. My father's medications were supposed to be free since he was a veteran, but they charge me for it through their pharmacy. And the medications on the list were not used by my father. My dad hated the food, it was neither good nor served in big servings. Finally, even after I pulled out my father from the facility, they keep sending me bills.

November 27, 2011

By another sad experience.

Beware--unless your relative only needs help with medication, do not have them stay here. Constant turnover with management/nursing staff over a several year period. Alot of promises--but awful results. If you do go here, visit constantly and immediately address problems with management. After second complaint--go elsewhere as it won't improve. You will only be sick with worry. Moved my mother and very pleased with care now.

Memory Care Reviews for Park Creek Place

May 18, 2012

I absolutely positively love it there. It's the only place, and I've researched every place, where my mom can walk around freely. They have programs for them and they have mass for her every Sunday. Its perfect for her. I think she's been treated very well and they're just wonderful to her. The meals served there are awesome. Her hair gets done every week. I would appreciate it if they give a little bit closer supervision of when my mom gets dressed. They do it fine there but my mom changes about every three minutes. I think she seems happy there. I absolutely would recommend this place to anyone whose family has Alzheimer's. The staff is amazing and I like that she is not pinned in one small dark area.

November 09, 2011

By Joodles

Other

In going in on a professional visit to see a resident I was able to see much going on behind the scenes. This facility is kept very clean and thre is a close knit staff doing their very best to deal with some of the most difficult circumstances in the senior age group...alzheimers and dimentia! I was able to see how they do mental excercises to try to jolt some memory..they instill humor when needed, but rest assured it is done with great professionalism and care. The resident I went into see was also a hospice patient unable to do anything for herself..between the on board staff, and the choce to bring in a private outside aide as xtra help...this woman was cared for with great compassion. Even though she seemed to have little idea of what was going on, I saw her as always being kept clean and an watchful eye over her.In having the opportunity to talk to the supervisory staff, I was impressed with not only their professional backgrounds, but how they seemed to know everyone's "STORY" and each resident as a person..not just as a number or resident.I would feel comfortable in recommending this facility from what all I saw and experienced first hand.

April 19, 2010

By BSK

No one knows what the other person is doing

I have a family member at this facility, it has been 7 months now and four of those months we have had no manager BUT we have had surprise add on bills in our monthly payment. When more care is needed we are to have a meeting and discuss our loved ones needs and the price of those needs BUT that has never happened NO MEETINGS just more money. To sum it up YOU GET THE RUN AROUND WITH NO ONE AT THE TOP!

September 26, 2008

By deborah-1

I stayed here

The quality of Care was horrible. The caregivers mistreat the residents who can not help themselves. The management has extreme turnover and they are not upfront and honest. I would not recommend placing your love one in this facility if you want them to have good care. The price is reasonable and it looks nice but don't let that fool you.
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

• Low Salt
  • Renal

• Spanish

About Park Creek Place

At Park Creek Place, a pet friendly senior living community in North Wales, PA, our goal is to offer our residents the opportunity to thrive in mind and body by providing compassionate assistance in their daily routine. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Maintaining independence and interconnectedness is crucial, and we truly love socializing. Our calendar of events is packed every day, and we encourage residents to be involved. From baking, gardening, yoga, one of many happy hours to an excursion to local shopping, dining or entertainment, our residents are continuously on the go. In addition to our assisted living options, our community provides high quality memory care to seniors with Alzheimer's and Dementia. Having this continuum of care provides peace of mind and comfort to residents by knowing they can stay in a familiar environment if the need arises. Contact us to learn more about our memory care and senior living community in North Wales, PA today.

Map of Park Creek Place