Briarwood Senior Living

Reviews of Briarwood Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Briarwood Senior Living

August 20, 2012

By sanasa12

Briarwood Manor Personal Care Home , in Newfoundland is one of the most amazing place I have ever been to. I loved the atmosphere and the enthusiasm of the staff. Every one was so happy and wity. Everyone was willing to help each other and guide their way to one and other. The food was amazing, while also I noticed the activities. Everyone was always kept busy, with monthly activities or short week day activities. Also, the outside view was amazing where the regular citizens can enjoy the summer sun. In that community around, there are many people that are willing to devote their time to make this community happy and running. People always come visit and bring with them fun and excitement of different activities. Overall, there was all postive reviews that I have to say. I found the place to be welcoming, inviting and a fun place to call it a home. props to all the staff for making it all work with their hard efforts.

December 10, 2011

By Romayne Olsommer

Sometimes you are truly blessed enough to find a place where you can take a loved one for the intensive care they need and go home and sleep at night knowing that all is well. I have found such a place for my elderly Aunt in Briarwood Manor. It is immaculately clean, delightfully decorated, and a pleasure to be in. The caretakers are exceptionally pleasant and upbeat and seem to know just what to say to deal with difficult times for my Aunt. They have been very attentive to both my Aunt's physical and emotional needs. From the "pet therapy", to the local girl scouts who came to sing, to the efforts to get my Aunt to recover her oil painting skills, they have gone far beyond my expectations. The administration has kept in very close touch with me and has been entirely responsive to any question I had or need perceived. What an outstanding place!!!

Costs for Briarwood Senior Living

Photos of Briarwood Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Briarwood Senior Living

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Briarwood Senior Living

briarwoodpch.com

Briarwood Senior Living is a small personal care home/assisted living in the heart of Wayne County in the beautiful town of Newfoundland, PA. We offer 24-hour supervision and assistance with all Senior Living care needs. We pride ourselves on always putting our residents first and being the part of Senior Living that makes you smile.

Briarwood Senior Living is backed with many years of experience in the healthcare field. Briarwood’s owners have many years of geriatric care experience ranging from Skilled Nursing , Assisted Living, Personal Care and Independent living. They vowed to change the way care is provided to seniors, one senior at a time. We offer seniors the ability to receive top quality care in a setting that truly has the feel of being at home. Our leadership team, and staff are committed to providing the best personalized living experience for every single Resident. Transitioning to senior living can be difficult. It is our goal to help make that transition as simple and smooth as possible with the objective of providing every senior with what they need to live the life they chose while getting the quality care and supervision that they deserve.

Map of Briarwood Senior Living