Lehigh Commons

Reviews of Lehigh Commons

Assisted Living Reviews for Lehigh Commons

September 30, 2011

By Uncle Penn

My Grandmother lives at Lehigh Commons. The facility is very nice and every time I go to visit my Grandmother, the facility is clean and fresh. The staff is very nice, welcoming and helpful. My cousins and I have brought my Grandmother Birthday cakes and they let us setup in one of the rooms and have the space to ourselves. Overall, I have always been impressed by Lehigh Commons. My Grandmother's room is very nice and the grounds of the facility are actually quite tranquil. The view from her room looks over a meadow where there are often birds and other animals to watch. There are also lots of activities to be had as I have seen other residents playing games and socializing during my visits. I know my Grandmother appreciates Bingo night! There is an option to eat communally in the dining hall or to have meals in your own room which I think is really nice for those days when she just does not feel like socializing.

Costs for Lehigh Commons

Photos of Lehigh Commons

Services and Amenities of Lehigh Commons

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 222050

About Lehigh Commons

Lehigh Commons offers personal care and Alzheimer's / Dementia care. Our Senior Living and Rehabilitative Health campuses offer our patients and residents the opportunity to seamlessly transition from senior living to skilled nursing care and back. Rest assured that as a member of our health campus, we will take care of all your needs along the continuum - helping you to remain vital and strong as long as possible. Our community offers each resident individualized, personalized health care services. You can have your choice of studio, one-bedroom or deluxe one-bedroom suites. Companion suites are also available. Lehigh Commons is dedicated to providing and meeting the needs of all we serve. We offer Nursing Care, Personal Care, three meals a day and daily activities. The residents of Lehigh Commons can enjoy quality care from staff in a home-like and peaceful setting. Celebrating our 20th Anniversary in 2017!

Living an active, social and vibrant lifestyle is your priority. Whether meeting with friends, participating in social media, or taking a walk, you are a modern-day senior with aspirations of maintaining an active lifestyle for many years to come. Genesis is committed to the unique needs of each of our residents, promoting a comprehensive, all-encompassing approach to living that keeps you on the path of vitality.

Map of Lehigh Commons