Lehigh Commons

Reviews of Lehigh Commons

Assisted Living Reviews for Lehigh Commons

September 30, 2011

By Uncle Penn

My Grandmother lives at Lehigh Commons. The facility is very nice and every time I go to visit my Grandmother, the facility is clean and fresh. The staff is very nice, welcoming and helpful. My cousins and I have brought my Grandmother Birthday cakes and they let us setup in one of the rooms and have the space to ourselves. Overall, I have always been impressed by Lehigh Commons. My Grandmother's room is very nice and the grounds of the facility are actually quite tranquil. The view from her room looks over a meadow where there are often birds and other animals to watch. There are also lots of activities to be had as I have seen other residents playing games and socializing during my visits. I know my Grandmother appreciates Bingo night! There is an option to eat communally in the dining hall or to have meals in your own room which I think is really nice for those days when she just does not feel like socializing.

Photos of Lehigh Commons

Services and Amenities of Lehigh Commons

About Lehigh Commons

Active seniors can enjoy a fun, dynamic lifestyle in one of our Assisted Living facilities. These lively communities support each resident's independence, while also offering personalized health care services if they're ever needed.

Map of Lehigh Commons