Lehigh Center

Reviews of Lehigh Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Lehigh Center

February 26, 2014

By Robert72291450

I am presently at the Lehigh Center. I am in a nursing home/rehabilitation center. It's a 2-floor facility. There are numerous double bedrooms and there are a couple of private rooms. Excellent staff. The CNAs usually have about six to eight rooms so they usually have 12 to 16 patients during their shift. They have speech therapy. They have physical therapy and they also have occupational therapy here. They try and cater the meals to everyone's liking. I'd say the food is very good. The best meal is breakfast but the other meals are good as well. They keep on top of everything making sure the floors are mopped and table cloths are changed after every meal. They make sure your beds are made every day and changed every couple of days.

September 10, 2013

By Bernie1

My father was in Lehigh Center which in the beginning they seemed fairly good and homey, but then it came to a point that the care he was getting did not meet our expectations. The nursing staff was constantly changing and a lot of times they did not have enough staff. In my father's room, they put in a carpet which gave my dad difficulty moving because he was in the wheelchair.

Services and Amenities of Lehigh Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2019

About Lehigh Center

Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Map of Lehigh Center