Elmcroft of Lewisburg

Reviews of Elmcroft of Lewisburg

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Lewisburg

January 01, 2019

By RH

Elmcroft of Lewisburg was very nice, but I didn't see a whole lot of activities there, just people watching TV and sitting on their chairs. They had both rooms and apartments. The staff was very nice, knowledgeable, and helpful.

August 22, 2016

By R165600

I didn’t expect to like Elmcroft, but I did. We saw the people eating in the dining room there, and they seemed very friendly. We went on a tour of all the rooms, and I liked it, but we’re not going to move my aunt yet. The community was very friendly. I think my aunt would be happy there if I put her there, but she is not going to be there yet. The staff took us on a really nice tour of the whole place where we met a lot of people.

May 10, 2016

By George118881050

Elmcroft of Lewisburg was OK. The objection was the staff person who met with us was always hugging my mother, calling her honey, and that just didn't work. The atmosphere was OK. The rooms were nice sized, and clean. The dining room was like a cafeteria. It looked very institutional to me, and not as homey as some of the others.

December 30, 2015

By Little Mermaid

I found Elmcroft to be very good. They were expensive, but their care was good. Their place was nice, and they provided activities.

Costs for Elmcroft of Lewisburg

Photos of Elmcroft of Lewisburg

Services and Amenities of Elmcroft of Lewisburg

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

• State Licenses: License# 227200

• Get Costs

About Elmcroft of Lewisburg

Elmcroft of Lewisburg is nestled in a small community in Union County. Elmcroft sits on the outer edge of the town of Lewisburg, which has many charming antique shops and an active downtown shopping community. Bucknell University is located 1.5 miles east of Elmcroft of Lewisburg. Residents of Elmcroft enjoy the weekly farmer's market, which is sustained by Lewisburg's significant farming community. As one resident stated, "Elmcroft of Lewisburg is a home away from home."

Accommodations and Services

Elmcroft of Lewisburg is a senior living community offering accommodations for those who may require assistance in their daily living activities. It is staffed 24 hours a day with trained healthcare personnel and offers as much or as little care as a resident may want or need. In addition, Elmcroft of Lewisburg has a licensed Health Care Director on call 24 hours a day.

Elmcroft of Lewisburg features a full sprinkler system and each apartment is equipped with an emergency call system that may be used whenever the need arises. In addition, all exterior doors may be locked so that a secure environment can be maintained.

Each apartment includes all meals and basic utilities as part of the monthly fee. Also, residents enjoy daily activities, private dining room for family and guests, library and sitting areas, bistro and billiard activity room, housekeeping services and many other amenities. Other services include a beauty/barber shop for a nominal fee.

The emphasis on activities is a main thrust of the service offerings. Social interaction is a vital part of overall good health and Elmcroft of Lewisburg is committed to offering residents a full range of social, recreational and spiritual activities from which to choose. Scheduled transportation on the community van allows all residents to take advantage of travel activities.

Elmcroft of Lewisburg is truly a great place to live and work and is proud to be a part of the Lewisburg, Pennsylvania community.

Map of Elmcroft of Lewisburg