Statesman Woods Living Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Statesman Woods Living Center

August 29, 2011

By Karent1

Other

I used to visit my girlfriends mom there, and I also volunteered there, they are a very caring place and take care of their patients with loving care~

July 26, 2011

By jennb1188

Statesmen Health & Rehabiliation Center is both a short term rehabiliation center and a long-term nursing home located in Levittown, PA. Several years ago, we were searching for a nursing home for my grandfather, and Statesman seemed like it would be the right choice with the various services and activities it offered for its patients. However, we were dead wrong. First, my grandfather would complain that the nurses would not answer and come to his room when he rang them. Sure, my grandfather could be a very stubborn and persistent man, but it seemed like the nurses just were too annoyed by him and did not want to deal with him- yet is that not what they are getting paid for?? Then, my aunts and my father (my grandfather's children) came in the center one night and asked how he was doing. The nurse told them he was resting in bed comfortably. However, my aunt felt uncomfortable and decided to check on him anyway. She came into the room, only to see my grandfather slouched half off the bed with his legs dangling and his feet touching the floor. Another incident we had with this place was when a nurse was helping my grandfather walk across the room, but he had lost his balance and must have put his hand on her backside to try to stop himself from falling. Yet, the nurse did not even consider that my grandfather was just getting weaker and weaker, and insisted that he had inappropriately touched her. Yes, as if he was in the mood for that kind of the thing in the condition he was in? My grandfather ended up dying in Statesman, but to this day I feel terrible that he had to die in a place where people didn't seem to care less about him. I would NEVER recommend anyone to place their loved ones in a facility of such heartless people, such as the nurses at Statesman.

About Statesman Woods Living Center

Statesman Woods Living Center is a senior living provider in Levittown, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Statesman Woods Living Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Statesman Woods Living Center