Manorcare Health Services-lebanon

Manorcare Health Services-lebanon (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services-lebanon

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services-lebanon

December 28, 2012

We didn't like Manorcare at all. My mom had a short stay there for rehabilitation. We didn't like the way she was treated. The facility is clean, but you have to take home the laundry and do the laundry yourself. The food was okay but it's a hospital food.

December 03, 2012

By roy2

Other

I was not happy when i went to see my family member and found him soak from his waist to his knees this was every day it did not matter when i went to see him and they pushed him to a room with other residents to watch tv and made them sit in there till meal time or till it was time for bed only other time he got out of there was when his family member took him out or pushed him around the halls

August 27, 2012

By ally22431

When we 1st went to visit my Dad to help him get settled in from being transported from the hospital it was around 7pm. He had gotten there around 4:30pm. He had not been fed or changed. (He wears diapers). We thought maybe it was just an oversight on their part. So we told them about it and without saying sorry they idly went about changing him and bringing in some cold food. The following day they had my Mother fill out a paper stating that they would give him a free dental exam but if he wanted any more after that they would have to pay out of pocket. Not an issue. So we thought. She signed that she did not want him to have any more after the free one. Once he was home a bill came in the mail for 3 additional dental visits. Never again will I ever send anyone I care about there nor will I recommend it.

Services and Amenities of Manorcare Health Services-lebanon

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Manorcare Health Services-lebanon

Manorcare Health Services-lebanon is a senior living provider in Lebanon, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services-lebanon for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services-lebanon