Attleboro Village

Reviews of Attleboro Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Attleboro Village

October 22, 2012

By Monica2

I'm happy with the quality of care at Brunswick. The layout of the facility, the interaction of the workers with the residents, the number of activities that involve families and residents, and basically the medical staff. They're responsive, caring, and they follow-up if there's a question or issue. My mother said that the food is quite good.

July 30, 2012

By DKen513

Everyone there was extremely patient and kind, the residents on the floor my grandfather was on were nothing but constantly needy and rather, for lack of a better word, "annoying". They gave the best care that they possibly could, and made my gramp's last few years a breeze. We couldn't have done it without them. They were all very kind and helpful throughout the entire time of his stay. From suggestions on what kind of diet he should be on, to the medications he should be taking. All very helpful in our decisions to make sure he was okay.

June 08, 2011

By lisa crouse

Friend or relative of resident

...My Aunt has been over 3 years at Brunswick at Attleboro. The food is great, they have a chef,it's restaurant style, they have their own waitress, get to order from a menu. Meals are not on a tray, like some of the communities out in Bucks County. They have a LPN on duty 24 hours a day. What other assited living community has that.....none.

May 19, 2011

By joshydylan

Friend or relative of resident

This assisted living facility is clean and nice. My grandfather lives there now. He says it is well kept and the faculty is nice and patient with the residents. He says the food is not superb and they are meager rations. Overall, he is enjoying it and has made some new friends in his experiences there.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Attleboro Village

January 13, 2015

By David99954650

The Attleboro was full, but they were excellent. They were fantastic. They had a small, secured unit for dementia patients. We waited for six months to try to get her in there because it was an excellent facility, and the staff was fine.

October 19, 2014

We visited Attleboro Retirement Village. The apartments were small, and the kitchen was very tiny. My husband and I couldn’t stand on it together. The director told me that they would not be able to accommodate my dietary needs. I cannot eat spices, and she told me that the kitchen was much too busy to make anything special for me so we took them out our list.

April 21, 2014

By Caringman0000095

Attleboro Village is very favorable. It came across very favorably as far as services and types of care, the overall atmosphere, the convenience, and its cost. We like it.

December 13, 2013

Attleboro is very nice. My brother's significant other was in there. They had a lot of activities and she didn't avail herself to any of them and I think if you're not taking advantage for the reason that it costs more money, it's no point in having the person there.

September 26, 2013

By Robert31

Attleboro is a nice place but the rooms are too small for us. They didn't have a full kitchen; only one person could get in there. Someone in assisted living would be okay because they don't do much in the kitchen but I didn't like that part. In addition, they have no washer and dryers in the apartment and they have it available in the hallway. I liked that it's a good location in a small town. It looks like they remodelled recently in the sitting areas and the social area but not in the apartments. It is also close to some shopping facilities like malls and stuff that people could get to with the use of a shuttle. In addition to that, they have some leasing and we're looking for that too. Breakfast and dinner were part of the deal and you can have lunch for a fee. They have two dining areas. They don't have as many activities as the other places but the staff was nice and seemed to know all the residents.

July 30, 2013

By Daniel5

Attleboro was a very nice facility with very beautiful colors. The rooms were very nice. The staff was excellent.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (10) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Attleboro Village

• Nurse On Staff: 56 Hours/Week, On Call 24/7
  • Pharma

About Attleboro Village

The Brunswick at Attleboro

The Brunswick at Attleboro is special, unique and a place where the spirit of cooperation flourishes to enhance the quality of life for all residents. The Brunswick offers you a warm supportive environment that encourages choices. It celebrates the dignity of each individual while promoting independence and well being, enabling you to enjoy the most complete lifestyle your health will allow.

The Brunswick at Attleboro features luxury studio, studio deluxe, one bedroom and one bedroom deluxe apartments.

The Brunswick at Attleboro Lifestyle

The Brunswick at Attleboro offers you the finest quality assisted living lifestyle and personal care amenities in a truly exceptional residential setting.

We offer for your enjoyment:

• the comfort of furnished or unfurnished apartments in small clustered "neighborhoods"
  • three appetizing and nutritious meals each day with accommodations for specialized diets the luxury of weekly housekeeping and linen services
  • telephone/cable TV access
  • the convenience of laundry facilities on each floor
  • varied activities for social interaction convenient scheduled transportation
  • a beautifully appointed private dining room -
  • perfect for parties and celebrations for you and your family
  • the flexibility of life care or a monthly contract

The Brunswick at Attleboro's Services

The Brunswick at Attleboro provides for your health and quality of life with:

• 24 hour access to staff
  • supportive family services
  • the availability of on-campus rehabilitative service for greater independence
  • the peace of mind of an emergency response system
  • smoke-heat detectors and sprinkler systems in each residence
  • easy-to-use barrier-free showers
  • specialized limited access memory impairment wing with its own dining room, activities areas, and family lounge enhanced program of care for residents who require a higher level of assistance

Map of Attleboro Village