Conestoga View

Reviews of Conestoga View

Nursing Home Reviews for Conestoga View

July 05, 2012

By MichelleK1

The building itself needs to be updated, the facilities are older and you can tell that it is. The staff, however, are really great. They are kind to the residents. They spend a lot of time getting to know the residents and their families. The food is not that great, it is about the same as hospital food, but that is pretty much to be expected. They treat the residents with kindness and dignity.

May 31, 2012

By Ryan Rounds

Conestoga View where my grandmother is staying is in my opinion a below par facility. The reason that my grandmother is staying there is that it was the closest place to my parents house that was affordable for my grandmother. The facility is crowded with some rooms having 4 residents in them. The staff is often unfriendly and does not seem to care. I have been there often for emergency calls over and over again for things like outbreaks of sickness that have affected numerous residents. There are also times when the staff seems to know nothing about the resident that they are caring for and they do not know why they are going to the hospital. The building sometimes has a foul odor and is seems to me that there are many things in the facility that need to be updated. If I had my choice and the money I would move my grandmother to another facility. On a positive note, some of the rooms have nice views of the surrounding area and there are different areas of the facility where a resident can go outside on a covered porch. There are usually organized activities for the residents that many of them seem to enjoy.

November 17, 2011

By Kathleen the awesome

Conestoga View was terrific in getting me physically fit enough to go home.

Services and Amenities of Conestoga View

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Conestoga View

Conestoga View is a senior living provider in Lancaster, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Conestoga View for more details on services and rates.

Map of Conestoga View