Manorcare Health Svcs - Huntingdon Valley

Reviews of Manorcare Health Svcs - Huntingdon Valley

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Svcs - Huntingdon Valley

January 12, 2015

By worsethanhell

My relative was admitted for rehab. They was there for over two weeks and went downhill with each passing day. They lost close to 18 pounds during this time, but the staff insisted their weight was fine. We tried to get them out but the doctor would not approve them to leave. We had to call 911 to get them out of there. The nurses are the rudest people you will ever meet. The majority of the aides were so caring and more concerned about our relative's health than the medical staff. Our relative is now in the hospital being treated for a blood clot as well as other issues. It was a nightmare of an experience. If you want your relative to die.......this would be the place.

September 20, 2014

By Morethanpleased

This is an excellent facility for a short term rehab stay. Not only is the facility kept extremely clean and free from odor, but the care my grandmother received was better than we could have expected. We have been in several other facilities and this rehab program was by far the best we have experienced. We would recommend this facility to anyone looking.

September 17, 2014

By Nothing but Complaints

This is a horrible facility. Do not send anyone you love to this place. The nurses were nasty and uncaring. It took them hours to answer a call bell to help my parent. The kitchen always messed up on my parents special diet. They always lost my parents clothing. The accounting dept messed up on every invoice. They can't do simple arithmetic. We had problems with administration when we brought the problems to their attention. I have so many negative details about this place I can write a book. The place was dirty, there were stink bugs all over the place.

January 30, 2013

By caring2604

Manor Care Health Services is closer to where my mother lives. They have a pretty good rehabilitation program. The nurses and the staff are good. My mom is currently in an apartment. She said the food is good. But there's one area where you can smell the urine there. It seems they have addressed that. Although I would recommend that if possible the housekeeping is affiliated with a company with better standards.

June 25, 2012

By lulztaylor

For the most part Manor Care has been wonderful working with my family and taking care of my grandfather. One thing I wish they did was not call us on every little thing. We put my grandfather in Manor Care because we could not handle his health issues. But whenever my grandfather does not shower or there is an issue they instantly call us. There has been times when the facility has been a huge help though. For instance helping change his medications because they noticed he was taking the wrong ones.

July 11, 2011

By elemide

Nestled in the country side over-looking beautiful fields of green during summer, I could not help but notice this facility as I drove by each day. Wasn't disappointed on my visit either. The atmosphere is serene, very quiet and peaceful. I could observe staff and residents commingle and interact freely in such a way that, there was no telling one from the other. Resident looked well rested, relaxed and were quick to say "hello" even to a stranger. Resident rooms are quite spacious compared to others I've seen, equipped with a laundry room on each floor, microwaves and kitchen for meals. There is also a church on site for those interested in spiritual growth and development. Sure does comes highly recommended for those looking to get away from it all.

July 11, 2011

By Anonymous-1

The Manor is placed off of huntingdon pike and far enough away that you don't hear the traffic driving by, but close enough that it is not a far walk to catch a bus. Parking is easy at this facility visitor and residents have plenty of spaces. The land scaping adds to the surrounding area with a small bridge and lots of green plants and bushes. Inside the building it layed out very nicely and easy to navigate threw. The residents always have been happy and welcoming during the visits I have made. Many residents feel comfortable enough to leave their apartment doors open and their neighbors peak in and say ""Hi"" from time to time. The part I like most about this building is the cottage style homes behind the many building. They are more private but still close enough for every to get together. The cottages are much larger then the apartments and are laid out much like a large U shape. Over all it is a quite comfortable place to live with everything you would need close by.

Services and Amenities of Manorcare Health Svcs - Huntingdon Valley

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Other
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Manorcare Health Svcs - Huntingdon Valley

Manorcare Health Svcs - Huntingdon Valley is a senior living provider in Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Svcs - Huntingdon Valley for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Svcs - Huntingdon Valley