Country Meadows - Hershey Hershey, PA

Reviews of Country Meadows - Hershey

Assisted Living Reviews for Country Meadows - Hershey

June 30, 2014

By Michael86253950

The lady who gave me the tour at Country Meadows of Hershey was very nice. She answered all my questions and had all the paperwork set up for me. She took me to the buildings, and they look good. I also looked at the rooms, and they are very nice. They have washers and dryers in each room. The facility is very clean, and it looks like everybody enjoys being there.

Thank you for your visit.

June 12, 2013

I chose Country Meadows for my parents because it's very close to my house. It's also close to Hershey Medical Center, so care is more convenient. The staff there are excellent and very friendly. Their interactions with the residents are always good. They are always trying to get my parents involved in getting out not settling in their rooms. My parents like them. For activities, they have bingo, movies and some religious activities. They also like the food they serve there and they're much happier being in that facility. I would recommend this place.

September 24, 2012

By Quinn27

This facility is a first class place for seniors. It is clean, well maintained, beautiful, well staffed, in a great location and so much more. My grandfather has always been very happy here. He likes being able to live independently but yet still have people around his own age that he can socialize with and also have someone around if he is in need of medical care. They have wonderful dining options, great floor plans and much more. They make sure that if their residents want to stay busy that they have that option. He has never complained about anything at this facility and when we have visited the staff is wonderful and the place always seems top notch. I really recommend this facility to anyone that is in the area and is looking for a assisted living option.

Independent Living Reviews for Country Meadows - Hershey

About Country Meadows - Hershey

Country Meadows - Hershey is a senior living provider in Hershey, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care. Contact Country Meadows - Hershey for more details on services and rates.

Map of Country Meadows - Hershey