Arden Courts of Warminster

Reviews of Arden Courts of Warminster

Memory Care Reviews for Arden Courts of Warminster

July 31, 2014

By Fred18

I liked it there. Arden Courts is a very nice place. They take care of the people. I would highly recommend it. They're very modern inside and have remodeled the facility. It's very clean and the atmosphere is very friendly. The workers are very nice. They really took care of my mother-in-law in every respect -- with her medicine, helping her walk, and whatever else she needed. They have different entertainment every day. They have people come in to sing. Sometimes they even have a band come in to play music and there's Bingo, too.

April 29, 2014

By Dot4

My dad was at Arden Courts, and he wasn’t happy there. He wasn’t happy because some of the staff were a little bit gossipy. We already called their attention to that, and I think they were corrected. The rooms at Arden Courts didn’t have locks on the door, and the guy across the hall from my dad just walked right to my dad's room and used the bathroom. The rooms were a little bit small, and it was hard to protect privacy. With their food, they match it to what the residents like. My dad likes ham, and so sometimes, if other people were having turkey, they would give my dad ham.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Photos of Arden Courts of Warminster

About Arden Courts of Warminster

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Map of Arden Courts of Warminster