Jewish Home of Greater Harrisb

Jewish Home of Greater Harrisb (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Jewish Home of Greater Harrisb

Nursing Home Reviews for Jewish Home of Greater Harrisb

October 15, 2014

Jewish Home was a beautiful facility. The staff was welcoming. It looked like it was highly secured. However, the price was very expensive.

August 28, 2013

By Helen26

My mom is in a residence at Jewish Home. The staff, the director, the CNAs and the dietary people are excellent. They take good care of my mom. Even the transport people are good to her. However, it's just the management that's not very well. At first, mom is in the skilled unit and they have charge her for things she didn't use like oxygen and there is a month when they overcharge her with $86. Then, on her first day of transition to the residence, there was no light, no telephone and no TV in her room. They told me that they are going to fix it, but they didn't. My mom tries to call me but the phone does not even have a cord attached to the socket. She's in a wheelchair and she was left all night without light. Nonethelss, everything is okay now.

August 28, 2013

By imwatchingu

Nursing care is generally good but common hygiene for residents is lacking. Wait time much too long for assistance from aids. Washing of hands after using the toilet not done, brushing of teeth and cleaning of dentures rarely done. Management will listen to complaints and say the right things but no follow through. Very frustrating to deal with.

June 02, 2012

By ohdannyboy

The facility and grounds are fairly nice. It is usually pretty clean when I go to visit my grandfather. The staff on the other hand is terrible. I usually have to wait until later in the evenng to go visit because I cannot stand Delores. She smells like an ashtray and never answers my questions. I have filed many complaints about her but obviously the management doesn't care. My advice is visit during the evening.

Services and Amenities of Jewish Home of Greater Harrisb

About Jewish Home of Greater Harrisb

Jewish Home of Greater Harrisb is a senior living provider in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Jewish Home of Greater Harrisb for more details on services and rates.

Map of Jewish Home of Greater Harrisb