Commonwealth Senior Living at Harrisburg

Reviews of Commonwealth Senior Living at Harrisburg

Assisted Living Reviews for Commonwealth Senior Living at Harrisburg

November 05, 2016

By Mrs.Gable

Wow, I was impressed as soon as I walked in to the community. Everyone was so friendly and the residents were engaged and happy. Had a great tour and all of my questions were answered. I would definitely recommend the community and it's at the top of my list!

April 06, 2016

By Bonnie123205950

I visited and toured Greenfield. It was very nice. The staff was very wonderful, very pleasurable, and accommodating. They had pretty much everything, like playing Wii on the TV when we were there, bingo, and cards. They had a little gift shop. They served breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and I believe they provided bus service to doctors' appointments upon request.

December 15, 2015

By Janice117684150

The tour at Greenfield went well. The residents looked happy. The evaluation of my parents didn’t go well, though. We didn’t care for the way their nurse handled the evaluation. The rooms were OK. The dining area wasn’t as large as with the other facility we saw. It was meal time, and nobody was eating there, but they did have a smaller dining area.

November 29, 2015

By PR1

The staff of Greenfield is very good. The apartments are spacious, and they have bingo and television time. Everything was great. The price is better and fits our budget.

November 27, 2015

By Sue113899450

Graysonview was very nice. The staff was very helpful. The tour guide was very nice and invited us to lunch. The food was good. The apartments were very nice.

November 25, 2015

Greenfield Senior Living was my least favorite of the place I visited. I did not like the atmosphere or the feeling that I felt being there. There was an odor when you walked in; I?ve worked in nursing facilities, and that?s not a good sign. The other thing is, it's in Harrisburg, and I?m looking for something on the West Shore which is closer to where I and my step sister live. The rooms were adequate. The head nurse was pleasant and had answers for my questions.

Costs for Commonwealth Senior Living at Harrisburg

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 10
  • Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: 331980

About Commonwealth Senior Living at Harrisburg

Welcome to Commonwealth Senior Living at Harrisburg! We believe in personal and dignified care which is why team members are on-site 24 hours a day and we develop an individualized care plan for each resident. We understand that everyone has unique needs and we tailor services to our residents, such as medication management and weekly housekeeping and linen service.

The attentive and experienced caregivers provide compassionate care to residents who have all the comforts of home and maintenance-free living surrounded by friends and neighbors! Our residents quickly become like family. With a variety of living options, you'll be sure to feel right at home.

Map of Commonwealth Senior Living at Harrisburg