Evergreen Nursing Center

Reviews of Evergreen Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Evergreen Nursing Center

September 30, 2011

By grammiesgirl

When my grandmother was moved from our home to Evergreen Nursing home due to advanced Parkinson's disease, I was nervous. I had heard so many horror stories on the news, and this was our family's first experience with an assisted living facility. I found the staff and level of care wonderful there. They made sure that the residents felt at home. A particular event that was touching was Halloween; this meant the world to my grandmother and others. They would have children from all over come in and trick or treat in the hallways. Those residents that could would be at their doorways handing out treats, even in costume. You could see their eyes light up to enjoy a "normal" activity and young people again. Wonderful staff and wonderful care! I cannot say enough good things about this facility; they became friends and family, to those that were alone during their stay. Pleasant, clean and home environment in each room I would pass.

Services and Amenities of Evergreen Nursing Center

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Evergreen Nursing Center

Evergreen Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Harmony, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Evergreen Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Evergreen Nursing Center