Redstone Highlands Greensburg, PA

Reviews of Redstone Highlands

Assisted Living Reviews for Redstone Highlands

May 10, 2016

By MaureenPCYJY

Redstone Highlands is very clean. The staff is caring and took excellent care of my aunt. She was able to return to her assisted living apartment after her stay there. She's 94. They have a gym and offer PT and OT. They have three different levels: apartment level, one-bedroom with a kitchenette, and skilled. They have it all covered. They have a full calendar of activities, like church, bingo, and a transportation bus to take them to the Dollar Store. The place is very neat and clean, pretty modern, and light and airy. They have an outside porch and green space. My aunt was pleased with the value for what she got. The only thing is that they could use some computer updates because a lot of the elderly now are computer-savvy. They need some work stations for the elderly.

December 16, 2015

By VK

Redstone Highlands is one the better facilities in Greensburg. It’s absolutely beautiful. The staff is wonderful -- very kind, very giving. I was told by my mom that the food is great. It’s a little paradise. They have people that help you make the transition. It’s a great place. We are lucky to be able to get there. I know they have bingos, and they have shuttles if people want to go where they want, if they want to go to shows. They have parties and get-togethers quite a bit. My mom seems to be very happy with everything.

November 19, 2012

By Pennsider19

I rated the facility four out of five stars because I think the staff did a good job. I think that these types of facilities are always viewed negatively because its just a sad place. You go there and you know that the people there are going to die in the near future. That being said, Redstone did a good job to get that idea out of people's head. They had many activities and the staff was extrememely positive and helpful. Even the food was pretty good. The environment was very warm and the residents feel very close to one another. I remember one time i came to visit my aunt and a nurse was there just listening to my aunt tell a story. The employee didn't have to stay and listen but she chose too. This showed that the employees truly cared about the residents. I have no complaints at all about this facility. My aunt had great years there and I would recommend it to anyone.

Nursing Home Reviews for Redstone Highlands

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Redstone Highlands

Services and Amenities of Redstone Highlands

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Redstone Highlands

Redstone Highlands is a senior living provider in Greensburg, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Redstone Highlands for more details on services and rates.

Map of Redstone Highlands