Newhaven Court at Lindwood

Reviews of Newhaven Court at Lindwood

Assisted Living Reviews for Newhaven Court at Lindwood

November 30, 2014

By Teresa38

That place was very beautiful too, although it was very spacious. It was too big for a facility for my aunt. She’s elderly and cannot get around that well. The rooms were beautiful -- just very, very nice. I toured it on a Saturday, and they had a volunteer around which I wasn’t impressed with. I don’t think it’s appropriate to have a volunteer show me around. She could answer very few of my questions. They never called me back or did any follow up. To me, it didn’t really show that they were really committed to getting the residents there at that time.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so sorry we weren't able to greet you as we should. Your aunt's mobility is obviously a concern of yours - and would be for us as well. For residents who need extra help to get around, we regularly offer that assistance, and will do our best to encourage residents to enjoy all the wonderful activities and events we host every day. I would love to show you around with a more in-depth tour, and perhaps even enjoy lunch in our dining room. Please give me a call at 724-853-2505 and I'd be happy to arrange that.

September 09, 2013

By caringson2

The staff at Newhaven Court tries to be as attentive as possible with the often short staffing that exists. The facility is lovely and very clean and well kept. My family member was a resident for 1 year. He often smelled bad due to poor hygiene. Assistance with hygiene was not consistent. I believe in part due to short staffing. The food was good and the dining room staff were very friendly and helpful. One must remember that this is a for profit facility, so their main concern is the bottom line and they must make a profit to stay in business. That being said, whomever is responsible for paying must be diligent in reviewing bills and "extra" charges are often added. For the amount of money necessary to have a loved one live at Newhaven Court, I would not recommend the facility.

Costs for Newhaven Court at Lindwood

Photos of Newhaven Court at Lindwood

Services and Amenities of Newhaven Court at Lindwood

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Tai Chi

• Home Sale Assistance

About Newhaven Court at Lindwood

In a picturesque setting, you'll discover a place where life can be lived at your pace, with your friends and family, enjoying the things you like to do, in a comfortable, stress-free environment. This is your new home. It's called Newhaven Court at Lindwood. And it's a place where every day is truly "your day," lived your way.

This is a senior living community that feels just like home, a place that's far from the hassles of ownership and convenient to the people you love to see and the places you love to visit. It's a place where you can spend your days free of worry, knowing that 24 hour professional assistance is always at the ready should it ever be needed.

Newhaven Court features our unique "neighborhood" approach, with apartments grouped into neighborhoods of four to six apartments. This reinforces astrong feeling of community and makes encourages social connections.

When you live at Newhaven Court, you're likely to have plenty of visitors. Your grandchildren will love the selection of family films that's screening in our movie theater (complete with popcorn, of course). You son and daughter will enjoy lunch in our cozy country kitchen. And your friends will look forward to an evening game of whist in the card club, replete with snacks, beverage, laughter, and conversation. There's truly something for everyone to love at Newhaven Court at Lindwood - residents, friends, and family.

Map of Newhaven Court at Lindwood