Mountainview Specialty Care Center

Mountainview Specialty Care Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Mountainview Specialty Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Mountainview Specialty Care Center

March 02, 2016

By Concerned daughter from the south

This week, my father needed cleaned up. The other gentleman in the room said it's the 3rd time that someone had to request cleaning. Several folks were on their cell phones and didn't seem to care. Administrator has been made aware of the incidents. We'll see if they improve their services!

January 05, 2015

By Loving Grandaughter

This facility has great wound care, rehab, and respiratory care. Also, a huge renovation of the building is in progress. I have no complaints with the care my grandmother is receiving.

March 05, 2012

By lovebug546

My father was a resident at MVSCC. Although the satff was friendly, they were definitely understaffed. I asked the CNA how many residents she was assigned to; the answer was 17! No wonder it would take them 1/2 hour to 45 minutes to answer the callbell. The carpet smells of urine and various other bodily fluids. There isn't any heat in the residents bathrooms! Some of the meals served I wouldn't feed to my dog much less my loved one.

September 23, 2011

By JACH

I BELIEVE THEY ARE UNDERSTAFF,ALTHOUGH WHAT THEY DO HAVE ARE FRIENDLY. THE ROOMS ARE DIRTY & SMELLY. AS YOU WALK DOWN THE HALL ESPECIALLY IN MELLON, THE STENCH COMING FROM THOSE ROOMS ARE SICKENING. IF YOU NEED ATTENTION, YOU DON'T RECEIVE IT UNTIL IT TOO LATE.

Services and Amenities of Mountainview Specialty Care Center

About Mountainview Specialty Care Center

Mountainview Specialty Care Center is a senior living provider in Greensburg, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Mountainview Specialty Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mountainview Specialty Care Center