Brinton Manor Glen Mills, PA

Reviews of Brinton Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Brinton Manor

February 23, 2014

By Daddy's

I visited this facility very recently. The receptionist admissions director, and an occupational therapist were wonderful and made me feel welcomed. The outside of the facility was aesthetically more attractive than the inside. The resident areas smelled of urine or some other similar odor. The rooms I remember looked old and dingy. Mostly, I didn't like that adjoining twin bed rooms shared the same bathroom which means as many as four residents would share the same bathroom. The residents seemed okay. Lastly, where the facility is located [off a fast moving roadway] makes it easy to miss. If you do miss it, you'll drive a distance to make a suitable U-turn. After the U-turn, you have to drive pass the facility to be able to return to the road it's on. Even more frustrating was getting out of the parking lot on to the road which proved to be a very cautious adventure. I would give it 2 1/2 stars.

Services and Amenities of Brinton Manor

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Brinton Manor

Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Map of Brinton Manor