Bickford of Presque Isle Bay

Reviews of Bickford of Presque Isle Bay

Assisted Living Reviews for Bickford of Presque Isle Bay

August 15, 2015

By Amy49

Sunrise of Presque Isle Bay was really clean. All the staff seemed very friendly. You can tell that they were happy to work there. When I asked how long all of the staff members have been there, they all have longevity. That was important to us because if there is a constant turnover, then that means people aren't happy working there. We saw their dining room; it was very nice, and they had a lot of choices for the residents to pick from.

January 24, 2015

By Beth29

Sunrise of Presque Isle Bay has just a more homey atmosphere and is not as institutional. There was a lot more warmth and homey atmosphere in it. They do have daily activities and games. They have occasional outings where they take residents out to see different things. They do have exercise and movies. They have Holidays celebration where families are invited to come and be there. Cleanliness is very good, and I've been very happy. There is nothing really out of place or anything that I would consider dirty so I feel good about that. The staff is always very personable and very kind. They are very helpful and always appreciate if you're talking to them or offering something. They are always very courteous and are very good overall. If there is anything or an emergency, they call me by phone. I've been very happy with everything at this point. There is a doctor at the facility that my mother has been utilizing. They have been taking care of arranging the appointments and making sure she gets there. If there is something outside of the facility, I know that they have a shuttle that they can utilize.

November 21, 2013

Sunrise was very nice and the staff was good. The facility was fine, I saw two different rooms and everything was fine. I would recommend this facility to others.

Costs for Bickford of Presque Isle Bay

Photos of Bickford of Presque Isle Bay

Services and Amenities of Bickford of Presque Isle Bay

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Bickford of Presque Isle Bay

We began our quest into senior living because of our love for our beloved mother, Mary Bickford, whose needs became too great for us to manage. As we researched senior living options, we were shocked at our findings. The options offered too much or too little — none met her needs and nothing felt like home. Since we couldn't find what we wanted, we decided to create what we needed. Our main desire was to create a place that helped her achieve an equivalent peace and happiness that she had earlier in her life.

We understand that selecting a senior living community for your loved one is one of the toughest decisions that you will ever face. We will work with you to ensure that the transition is as easy and comfortable as possible. Whether your loved one is at home, in the hospital or even in another state, we can work with your hospital, insurance company, and doctor to make your difficult decision easier on you and your family. Aging can be difficult — but we've also seen the beauty in aging. Our mother's happiness inspired us. We created Bickford for her and now we're devoted to serving yours. We look forward to meeting you soon.

Services