Old Orchard Health Care Center

Reviews of Old Orchard Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Old Orchard Health Care Center

March 23, 2017

By alexa1020

I spend a lot of time visiting and maybe they have had some bad days. I watched family members correct nurses because of inaccurate medications. I have listened to that loud, caustic sounding bell for 15 minutes before a nurse checks on the patient. I have watched and heard hospice women convincing patients and their family to Join hospice. Nobody walks either and I've been there late at night and have seen a lot of elderly people asleep in the hallway. Seems strange to me.

alexa1020, we are sorry that you had a negative experience at our center. Although we cannot discuss any specific issues on this site due to patient privacy, we would like to talk with you about your concerns. Please contact our Care Line.

August 28, 2012

By thatsallfolks

I feel that the staff was wonderful, friendly, efficient, and knowledgable. The facility itself, appeared run down, dirty and cold. The nurses and aids who worked with my family member were all very compassionate which meant a lot in that time. There were many times the staff seemed rushed, understaffed. Although they took excellent care of my family member I feel that there is always room for improvement.

Services and Amenities of Old Orchard Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Other
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Old Orchard Health Care Center

Old Orchard Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Easton, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Old Orchard Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Old Orchard Health Care Center