Stonebridge Health and Rehab C

Reviews of Stonebridge Health and Rehab C

Nursing Home Reviews for Stonebridge Health and Rehab C

September 21, 2015

By SadSon1

Incredibly high turnover and terrible administration! After repeated requests for attention to my father's room (ants), his rehab program, and his wound vac, we didn't get a response from the staff but a call to the county finally prompted a worthless visit from the administrator. This place is deplorable!

January 06, 2012

By MNDTKK

Stonebridge Nursing home is a clean facility. My mother was in this facility for about two years. At first this place seemed like a decent place. They have a lot of young kids that work there. My mom would tell me stories about who was nice and which nurses were so mean she said she just wanted to die. She has her leg amputated and open heart surgery so she couldnt do much for herself while she was in rehab. They were rolling her over to clean her bed and my mom thought she was going to slide off the edge of the bed and she just grabbed the one girls leg and the girl yelled at her and told her not to touch her. Some times I would go in to visit and she would be sitting in her same dirty sheets that she was in the weekend before. I would tie a not in the sheets to see if they changed them and they didn't. There was times when they wouldn't bring her a drink in the middle of the night. My mom was turned from side to side like she was suppose to be. She had got so many bed sore in that they required surgery. One thing that they do have is a nice kitchen. The kitchen/dinning room is clean and well organized. Bathrooms throughout seem to all also be clean. On many occasions my mom has had some of her jewelry down to stuffed animals stolen from her room. She went and did crafts only when family was there to take her to the craft room. All in all I wouldn't send another family member back to this facility. They have other rooms other then crafts. They have a music room and a place were you can go to watch movies. Landscaping out side has always been ok nothing special but just enough to make it look nice outside.

Services and Amenities of Stonebridge Health and Rehab C

About Stonebridge Health and Rehab C

Stonebridge Health and Rehab C is a senior living provider in Duncannon, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Stonebridge Health and Rehab C for more details on services and rates.

Map of Stonebridge Health and Rehab C