Elmcroft of Dillsburg

Elmcroft of Dillsburg (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Elmcroft of Dillsburg

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Dillsburg

March 17, 2015

We visited Elmcroft, and it is very nice. We really did like it, but it does not have extended care. My mother doesn't want to go a place if she needs to be there for an extended period of time that she would have to move some place else, but it is very nice. The amenities are excellent, and the staff is very nice. We did see some people in the dining room. We saw people out and about, and we were impressed with it. I just think it is very nice, it is decorated nicely, and the staff is very nice.

July 31, 2014

By J6

The room size at Elmcroft was just a little bit smaller. I thought that they were acceptable. The staff was very confident, very cheerful and knew what my dad needs. I thought everything was clean, nice. We saw that there were some activities going on while we were there. They seemed appropriate for older people.

January 22, 2014

By Sheaffer4

I had my mother at this facility for almost 2 years first year was ok but then management change and what a horrible experience! Room was never clean, Staff made medication errors, numerous times clothes were not changed I could go on and on!

December 29, 2013

By Thomas26

We had mom at Elmcroft of Dillsburg. Their rooms are excellent. I like that it's all in one floor and they have 24/7 nursing care and they are very attentive.

September 21, 2012

By Barb 1

I like Elmcroft a lot. Mom stayed there for seven weeks. It's light, has an open floor plan, it's smaller in size, and there's less than 100 residents. Even the manager and staff participates in activities. They each take interest of those and they share it with the residents. One of the chefs I think comes and plays the piano with them and one of the community development director does trivia with them, so they're very hands-on. They always knock before they come in, they call her by name and didn't call her "honey" or "sweetie", so I'd say they respected her. She isolated herself a little bit, but that has more to do with what was going on with her. She was in a lot of pain and she was trying to deal with whether or not she would go back to her apartment. And she did, and then just today, she decided that she needed to go back to Elmcroft. So she's actually going tomorrow.

August 23, 2012

By Caring936 1

It's close to us. My mom's been there since April. She's being treated very well.

July 23, 2012

My mom is currently in Elm Croft Senior Living & Memory Care. We chose this facility because it's just close to where we live. She's been staying there for 2 months now. The staff are all nice. What matters to us is that they treat her very well in this facility.

Costs for Elmcroft of Dillsburg

Photos of Elmcroft of Dillsburg

Services and Amenities of Elmcroft of Dillsburg

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: License# 320390

• Get Costs

About Elmcroft of Dillsburg

Elmcroft of Dillsburg sits in the rolling hills of farmland that surround the quaint town of Dillsburg. Bordered by woods and fields, our residents enjoy daily sightings of beautiful songbirds and rabbits and deer. Rural in its roots, the nearby town of Dillsburg is known for its small town feel. Yet in twenty minutes, you can be in the city of Harrisburg, our state's capitol. There, you will find museums and galleries and entertainment galore. At Elmcroft of Dillsburg, you truly have the best of both worlds.

Accommodations and Services

Elmcroft of Dillsburg is a senior living community offering accommodations for those who may require assistance in their daily living activities. It is staffed 24 hours a day with trained healthcare personnel and offers as much or as little care as a resident may want or need. In addition, Elmcroft of Dillsburg has a licensed Health Care Director on call 24 hours a day.

Elmcroft of Dillsburg features a full sprinkler system and each apartment is equipped with an emergency call system that may be used whenever the need arises. In addition, all exterior doors may be locked so that a secure environment can be maintained.

Each apartment includes all meals and basic utilities as part of the monthly fee. Also, residents enjoy daily activities, private dining room for family and guests, library and sitting areas, bistro and billiard activity room, housekeeping services and many other amenities. Other services include a beauty/barber shop for a nominal fee.

The emphasis on activities is a main thrust of the service offerings. Social interaction is a vital part of overall good health and Elmcroft of Dillsburg is committed to offering residents a full range of social, recreational and spiritual activities from which to choose. Scheduled transportation on the community van allows all residents to take advantage of travel activities.

Elmcroft of Dillsburg is truly a great place to live and work and is proud to be a part of the Dillsburg, Pennsylvania community.

Map of Elmcroft of Dillsburg