Lakeview Personal Care

Reviews of Lakeview Personal Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Lakeview Personal Care

December 10, 2017

By NittanyRay

I found the place very family friendly. We visited my father in August with our whole family 4 adult children and 7 grand kids. They allowed us to gather with my father out on the patio overlooking their small lake. The nurses appeared to be very attentive checking on him several times while we were there.

September 07, 2016

By The_Reviewer

This facility is very dark and depressing. Little to no light shines through the tiny Windows, and it's more of a hotel room than a personal living space. I wouldn't recommend this nursing home to anyone. Solely because of the gloomy atmosphere and depressing decor.

July 27, 2016

By RB128870

Lakeview Personal Care is average. It's a nice setting in the country. The dining room is very average, and they probably have 50 to 100 residents. It's definitely rural with trees and a nice lake and patio in the back.

May 23, 2014

By knevling

father was at this facility for there days before he came home because of the horrible care. He was told that they had his equiptment, including a hospital bed wheelchair and his PT equiptment, none of which was. They found an unused bed on Friday night so he stayed there over the weekend. Over the weekend he developed an 11" lesion on his rear, only first shift ever checked him, the pager buttons they give out are bull as no-one responds to then until hours later. If you care about yourself out your loved ones you will not send them here.

April 01, 2014

Lakeview has the suite that we were specifically looking for because my mom and dad were both going in, and we wanted them to be together in an apartment with a bedroom, living room, a sitting area, and a bathroom. The staff is very friendly. The upstairs was OK. It was older, and you could tell that it was older. Downstairs is brand new, redecorated, beautiful, and they have suites. They also have their own private little eating area. But downstairs people didn't really co-mingle with the upstairs people. So downstairs is really nice, and upstairs is really old. They need to remodel the upstairs. It feels old. What I didn't like about that place is they share the bathrooms. There would be like two separate rooms, and then they have to share a bathroom, which was in the middle. Two complete strangers were sharing a bathroom. So it really wasn't to my liking. Downstairs was better because each of the rooms have their own bathroom. It was more of a suite setup, and they were reasonably priced. Unfortunately, nothing was available. Outside was gorgeous with great view. They had a really nice lake, a nice outside area out in the country. It was just surreal. It was beautiful and peaceful. I like that about the place.

July 23, 2012

My Mother-in-law has been staying in Lakeview Personal Care since we are still searching for a place here in Tampa FL but we couldn't find anything less than $3,000 here. I was trying to move here down here to Tampa so we'll be much closer to her but it's not gonna work out since all the place that I checked here are expensive. But she's been staying in Lakeview Personal Care since April 1st. I must say she's not happy to be placed there since it's too far from her family and her home. But with regards to taking care of her, they seem to be. I mean she's well taken care of that's all that matters.

Services and Amenities of Lakeview Personal Care

About Lakeview Personal Care

Lakeview Personal Care is a senior living provider in Darlington, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Lakeview Personal Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lakeview Personal Care