West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center Coraopolis, PA

Reviews of West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

September 05, 2018

By Relative of resident.

My uncle has been a resident of West Hills for 5 years since he had a stroke. I have found West Hills a very well managed and staffed nursing home. My uncle has received excellent care and rehab services. His room and clothes are always clean. There is no smell when you walk into the facility. The nursing staff and aids know my uncle by name and always tell me how he is doing when I arrive for a visit. I attend the 90 day Care Conferences with representatives from each area of West Hills. At the Care Conferences we go over his current condition, his medications, activities he has attended, his physical therapy status, and they answer questions I may have. I would recommend West Hills to anyone needing nursing home care.

We're happy you find our staff to be so supportive during your experiences here at West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let others know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

September 05, 2018

By SimplestWay

My father is a current resident at West Hills Health & Rehab. He has been living in the long term care side for 7 months. I live 2 hours away from my father so I cannot be with him as much as I would like. The nursing staff and aids care for my dad as if he was a family member. In this day and age it is truly hard to find. I appreciate Social Services and the business office helping make the transition to long term care easy. Making the choice to place my dad was extremely difficult and the girls answered all my questions and returned all of my many calls. The building is nice and clean and when you walk into the doors there is a large dining room where you will always see family members and staff interacting or doin an activity. My dad loves bingo and he really enjoys the men’s luncheon. I recommend West Hills for any loved family member facing a hard decision.

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

January 06, 2018

By tadowen

I strongly recommend choosing another facility for your loved one. This facility is unsafe, understaffed, employees are disgruntled, the care is very poor, and the administration and social workers are entirely non-existent and do not communicate with family members about serious injuries that occur to their loved ones during their stay.

October 06, 2017

By JMLH218

This is a long "overdue" review for West Hills Health & Rehab Therapy Dept. from back in 2014 when both my Husband & Father were in this Facility at the same time. The Care & Compassion towards both loved ones were outstanding. Both men had many hurdles to overcome in their recovery and the PT & OT Therapists got them through each of their individual challenges they faced. I would highly recommend this Facility to anyone needing Skilled or Long Term Nursing. Thank you for your care!

May 10, 2016

By Pat124314150

My mother is in West Hills Health and Rehab, and it's been very good. They have been very helpful, and their therapy is very good. It's very well organized. The staff is very caring and helpful. I know they are short staffed over there, but they do the best that they can. My mother just eats in her room but enjoys the food. She hasn't had any complaints. They are very good. It's an older place, but it's clean.

November 27, 2012

West Hills Health was recommended by my mom's doctor. It's clean, the staff was nice, friendly, and attentive.

Services and Amenities of West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center