West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center Coraopolis, PA

Reviews of West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

October 18, 2017

By kinnear12

I cant say enough about West Hills Rehab - they have been more than accommodating - I actually hate to leave here - it's been a good experience and extremely encouraging to watch the therapist work with my husband and almost have him walking already & Mike has him almost talking so you can understand -everyone here has been exceptionally helpful and they all work so hard for all the patients without much appreciation -the therapists are remarkable and so proficient and encouraging -the nurses and aids can't be more helpful & pleasant - from the office workers to the cleaning people I'm impressed - they all do such a fabulous job and care about each patient - we've been blessed to be here - it's been a very positive experience for my husband and I Bob & Sally Kinnear

October 11, 2017

By H Ann

Therapy was great for my knee replacement..nursing staff always took care of my needs..aides Lexie and Pam were always there to help..very satisfied with the care and would recommend it to my friends

October 06, 2017

By JMLH218

This is a long "overdue" review for West Hills Health & Rehab Therapy Dept. from back in 2014 when both my Husband & Father were in this Facility at the same time. The Care & Compassion towards both loved ones were outstanding. Both men had many hurdles to overcome in their recovery and the PT & OT Therapists got them through each of their individual challenges they faced. I would highly recommend this Facility to anyone needing Skilled or Long Term Nursing. Thank you for your care!

October 04, 2017

By SCH13

My father was recently at West Hills Health and Rehab in moon twp. He had undergone a pretty traumatic heart surgery and I did not think he would ever get back to a functional level. Through the hard work and dedication of the therapy staff at West Hills he is now back to working FULL TIME! I highly recommend this facility for rehab services.

September 21, 2017

By Best for my mom

My mother was recently ill & debilitated. Her doctor recommended West Hills Health & Rehab. The care she received was excellent from nursing & therapy. When she went there she could barely walk. Two weeks later she was stronger & walking well & was able to go home. If you care about your loved one make sure they go to West Hills Health & Rehab. My mother won't go anywhere else.

January 05, 2017

By BH and BC

Therapy here is GREAT. For the biggest part the staff are all very caring and work hard. They are understaffed as all nearby facilities are. The food, rather the organization and choices thereof, needs improvement but is doable. Overall, we are very pleased and fel lucky we ended up here for my Moms stroke and wound recovery!

May 10, 2016

By Pat124314150

My mother is in West Hills Health and Rehab, and it's been very good. They have been very helpful, and their therapy is very good. It's very well organized. The staff is very caring and helpful. I know they are short staffed over there, but they do the best that they can. My mother just eats in her room but enjoys the food. She hasn't had any complaints. They are very good. It's an older place, but it's clean.

November 27, 2012

West Hills Health was recommended by my mom's doctor. It's clean, the staff was nice, friendly, and attentive.

About West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center